For Sale TONS of Fisher Price Infant/Toddler Toys

Lemonade

I'd prefer to sell these as lots. If no one wants all of them, feel free to make an offer on individual items. Make me an offer on what you want (and whether or not that includes shipping) and send me your zip code.
UPDATE: OK, I just want these gone:)! If you are interested in anything, let me know. For pricing, I would be interested in getting about 1/4 - 1/3 of retail, plus shipping. So the snap beads, for example, that cost about $5.99 - $6.99 per pack (there are 2 packs in the picture) I would like about $4 for plus whatever it costs to ship.
View attachment 8442
View attachment 8443
View attachment 8444

OK, to make this simpler and get things moving, here's a price list. This does not include shipping - that will be whatever is actually will cost depending on what you want.
First Picture (All Fisher Price): All Fisher Price SOLD
Peek A Block Musical Shape Sorter - $5
Bag of 10 Peek A Blocks - $5
Alligator - $5
24 Snap Beads - $5
Amazing Animals Polar Bear Set - $5
Yellow Phone - $4
White Star - $3

Second Picture:
Orange Dog (Playskool) - $3
Ball Popper (Playskool) - $4
Bag of 4 stacking cups (First Years) - $4
Infantino Soft Blocks - $4
Infantino Worm (on top of soft blocks) - $2
First Years flat star - $3
Lamaze Dolphin - $2

Third Picture (all Manhattan Toy):
Colorful ball - $4 - SOLD
Turtle (vibrates but no longer lights up) - $3
Yellow Rattle - $1
Whoozit - $4 - SOLD
Orange/Red/Blue thing - $4 - SOLD

Thanks!

$1 each for all in this rattle/small toy picture.
Upper Right 5 are Fisher Price
Upper Left 2 are First Years
Middle Rainbow Worm is Gund - SOLD
Lower Left 5 are Sassy
Lower Right 3 are unknown/random
With these, you'd need to buy a bunch (like 10) or buy some of the bigger toys for it to be worthwhile for me to ship.

View attachment 8482

Last edited:
ADS

Lemonade

FYI, first photo is all Fisher Price. Second is a combo of Infantino, Sassy, Playskool, First Years, and Lamaze. Third is all Manhattan Toy.

Help me clean out my closets and have an inexpensive holiday:)

Jonah Baby

That round ball with the taggies on it, 3rd picture, would make my little very happy.
Let me know if it doesn't sell to the first ladies?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC