In Search Of Scenera cover (& harness)

munchkin

I switched seats around in my brother/SIL's cars and now have their Scenera. It is nasty! I figure I can scrub the seat down good, but would prefer not to have to even touch the cover.

Does anyone have a spare gender neutral/boy cover for sale? The cheaper the better since the seat only has a year or so left. I would also be interested in a harness if anyone has one.

Don't care about stains, just need clean, usable, and smoke free. Thanks!

Last edited:
ADS

chelle80

I have a the blue one from Walmart. No rips, holes or stains. I can get pics tomorrow, maybe today (it's in baby girl's room and she's sleeping and we have to leave as soon as she gets up from her nap). $15ppd

NannyMom

I have a Scenera cover. I think it's the blue checkered. And I think I still have some Scenera replacement harnesses that they were sending out for the seats with "spikes". It's a thicker harness.

munchkin

I have a the blue one from Walmart. No rips, holes or stains. I can get pics tomorrow, maybe today (it's in baby girl's room and she's sleeping and we have to leave as soon as she gets up from her nap). $15ppd

Would love to see pics!

I have a Scenera cover. I think it's the blue checkered. And I think I still have some Scenera replacement harnesses that they were sending out for the seats with "spikes". It's a thicker harness.

Do you have any pics? And how much?

dear next door neighbors, WTH? lol (otherwise I would send you the harness and cover off of the one I had that the neighbor crashed)

Yes, next door neighbors, WTH? What is wrong with some people? You help them out and let them use stuff and then they don't return/treat right.

chelle80

Would love to see pics!

Sorry, I just seen this. I will get pics later tonight, MIL is on her way over for supper right now.

ETA: adding pics

In the pic, it shows a discolored spot at the top left hand side, but that is from my camera, the cover is not discolored. On the seat, the shiny patches are just the way the flash caught it. ALso, changing the price to $13ppd because I did not realize the back was as pilly as it is.

untitled.jpg
100_2032.jpg

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC