How to order different Nautilus cover??

hboo22

I would like to order a different cover for our Nautilus (we have Mariposa) and when I try to do it online, the model # only lets me order the cover we have. Is there any way to do it online and get a different cover pattern??

ADS

Mae

If you google the cover you want, then go to a website (BRU, Amazon, etc) and "steal" the model number from that seat, put that model number (the seat you WANT) into Graco's replacement parts. Then make up a DOM. Presto. You can order a cover from there. :)

NannyMom

If you google the cover you want, then go to a website (BRU, Amazon, etc) and "steal" the model number from that seat, put that model number (the seat you WANT) into Graco's replacement parts. Then make up a DOM. Presto. You can order a cover from there. :)

I didn't know they had the model numbers listed on retailers websites.

Mae

I didn't know they had the model numbers listed on retailers websites.

Yep. Google knows everything. ;)

That's how I got my Deco SS1.

You can also search Graco's website and find a model number from there. I *think* they have it there. Don't take my word for it though.

Either way, with a little bit of searching, you can find the model number, make up a DOM, and order from there.

OP -- Let us know the cover you want and I'm sure we can track down the model number.

NannyMom

Yep. Google knows everything. ;)

That's how I got my Deco SS1.

You can also search Graco's website and find a model number from there. I *think* they have it there. Don't take my word for it though.

Either way, with a little bit of searching, you can find the model number, make up a DOM, and order from there.

OP -- Let us know the cover you want and I'm sure we can track down the model number.

Alright Mae. Since I'm tired, and you rock. Find me a daisy :whistle:

NannyMom

So, I registered "my" Daisy Nautilus. And went to look at replacement parts. And...um.... you might be better off calling Graco after you get a model number. I see where it lists the pieces of the cover "may be substitute pattern" :eek:

ETA: cookies for Mae ;)

emandbri

I called graco and tried to order a daisy but I couldn't because it is a wal-mart exclusive. I was hoping to buy a seat on swap and buy the daisy cover. Elizabeth really wanted daisy so I ended up just buying it.

jujumum

The Rachel model number is 1753283, and it looks like both the Rachel & Daisy have the "*may be substitute pattern*" note, which means that they are likely no longer available. I'd call Graco to check.

I called a month ago, and a rep said that they would have Dori covers available in mid October, but according to their site they still don't have all the pieces.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC