The Cow is Here! Pictures!

dhardawa

It was a bear to install and I ended up having to use the long belt path, but it is in and Max declared it, "So cool!" I'm so glad I waited for a non-mesh cover!

MaxFrontier85102210-1.jpg

MaxFrontier85102210-2.jpg

MaxFrontier85102210-3.jpg

ADS

menfusse

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Where are you? OMG, you have on idea how much I wanted cow! I pre ordered from Amazon and it backed up and told me January! So we got red rock, and are waiting on the cover to be available by it's self.

I'm so jealous!

He looks awesome and he's sooo adorable!

ETA: I just check Amazon. NOW they are in stock?!?! I must go now. I need to say ugly UGLY words.

Spam

Beautiful! Reminds of Jesse Williams from Grey's Anatomy.. he might have looked like your ds when he was little.

Notaclue

OOOOOOOh that seat looks SO soft. I want one. Desperately. Dh would KILL me. Especially since we have ds's Nautilus just sitting in the garage. It's only a year and a half old, and perfect for when dd goes ff. I do NOT need another seat, I do NOT need another seat......

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
OMG, he is GORGEOUS!!!! Can we set up a date in about 20yrs?????? My littlest one and he have very similar coloring! They would make a GORGEOUS couple!!!! ;)

msg221

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Where are you? OMG, you have on idea how much I wanted cow! I pre ordered from Amazon and it backed up and told me January! So we got red rock, and are waiting on the cover to be available by it's self.

I'm so jealous!

He looks awesome and he's sooo adorable!

ETA: I just check Amazon. NOW they are in stock?!?! I must go now. I need to say ugly UGLY words.

I was just going to tell you that I saw that they were in stock on Amazon then saw that you had checked yourself. What did they say? Is your cow on the way?

I put my cowmoo cover on my MA70 last night and I love it so much, I don't know if the Allison cover will ever go back on again. I think it may have just become the "spare" cover!

fyrfightermomma

I am drooling. I wanted a moo sooooo bad but couldn't pass up a trade here that basically cost me nothing. Maybe someday I'll have a moo in my backseat :)

jujumum

Adorable seat and model!:)

I :love: the cowmoo, but DD insisted on pink sky. The pink sky has two fabrics - the pink in mesh and grey & black in a fine knit.

Is the cowmoo completely plush? Even the black parts? If so, that's awesome!!

ginny4

i kinda wished a needed a new harnessed seat......:love::love:the cow:love::love:
DS has a perfectly good regent. DH would KILL ME if i bought a new seat that i don't actually NEED. umm how much can i sell a regent for?? lol not enough to justify spending all that $ i don't think. darn it.

i'll just have to change my cover on the regent. i put the sahara on the regent for the summer since its a "cooler" cover. but now the weather is gettign cooler out i should put the onyx on & use my extra pair of cowmoo strap covers on the harness. i hope that satisfies my need

luckyclov

We just got the MA70 in Cowmoo and I am in sooo in love with it. Love, love, love. I wish so badly my big kids fit better in the PWSG/FR85 because I would *so* need to coordinate the back of my minivan.:p

dhardawa

To answer a few questions, yes, it is completely plush. Also, it is very deep. You can kind of get an idea by comparing it to Emily's Clek Olli on the other seat. The Frontier 85 is almost as deep as my vehicle seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC