Radian XT vs Marathon 70 pics anyone??

featherhead

I'm considering a Marathon 70 (well, 65 in Canada) and would like to see comparison pics of kids in both seats. TIA!

ADS

emtb79

Ive got aa BLVD70 and a radian 65they are not an exact match to it.
I'll get pictures of the
2 yr old 35" 31lbs
4mth 24.5"
7 wks 23.5"
Ill have to wait till monday morning to get pictures of the 5 year olds. My smaller 5 yr old is actually the size of a slightly larger 3 yr.
5 yrold ?", 42ishlbs
5.5 yr old really tall and solid havent measured him.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Cryssy Jane

Here's Odin and Amare, taken within a couple weeks of eachother.
Odin is 2 years 8 months, 32lbs, 15.5 inch torso
Amare is 14 months, 30lbs, nearly 15 inch torso
IMG_3996.jpg
IMG_3995.jpg
IMG_3994.jpg
IMG_4056.jpg
IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_3998.jpg
IMG_3997.jpg
IMG_3992.jpg

Meg

Isn't the RA 55 the same shell height as the MA 70/65? Because I can share pics of a RN SL vs. a RA 55:

21lbs 29in
sep021.jpg
sep019.jpg

34lbs 39in
sep011.jpg
sep026.jpg

(The pics were taken within days of each other.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC