Price Check Price Check only

NannyMom

Price check only, as I'll be selling locally.

My Ride, DOM summer- fall 2009. It would be Edmonson Dots, or Spiral.
I was thinking the lowest regular price is $130 at Walmart. Take off 1yrs use, and it's $108. So, I was thinking $100?

Alma My Ride cover
How much are they going for?

October 2008 EFTA, with 2 extra covers
I think they were around $120? So take off 2yrs, and it's $100. So, maybe $90 with no extra covers, Maybe I could get $120 with 1 extra cover, or $140 with 2 extra covers?

ETA: After I submitted this, I saw Babywearing Megan's post for EFTA with 2 covers. Guess I need to really lower my hopes for the EFTA price.

Last edited:
ADS

NannyMom

It looks like I have a buyer for the My Ride, a local friend.

What about the Alma cover? On Graco's site, it's $40 plus shipping for a replacement cover set. So, maybe $35 shipped?

I see my price for the EFTA is too high. But the $27 EFTAs went fast, and it's not like people can still buy them for that much. Maybe $80?

Last edited:

jujumum

I think the going rate for swap MR covers is between $30 - $35 shipped.

CrunchyMaineMama posted on Swap that she is in the market for an Alma.:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC