Hypothetical What Would You Buy...

Chely7425

So, I am not buying another seat for like 6 months... but at the moment Peanut Brittle is in the 4th % for weight and 15th for height. Whatever seat I get needs to fit in the spot where my SR35 currently is and puzzle well with a FF Radian or a RF Radian, preferably it would puzzle well with both. What would you buy...

ADS

jjordan

Assuming peanut brittle is the newbie, I'd say it's much too early to plan the next seat. 4th/15th percentile now might be 95th percentile in a few months!

If peanut brittle stays small, I'd probably get a Britax convertible, assuming they still puzzle well with RF radians (the original ones did). It is very small front-back and will last a looong time for a small kid.

Chely7425

Assuming peanut brittle is the newbie, I'd say it's much too early to plan the next seat. 4th/15th percentile now might be 95th percentile in a few months!

If peanut brittle stays small, I'd probably get a Britax convertible, assuming they still puzzle well with RF radians (the original ones did). It is very small front-back and will last a looong time for a small kid.

LOL Yes Peanut Brittle is the newbie and I know I can't plan anything yet.. that is why I am waiting till he is 6 months to buy something! But... besides boosters this is going to be the last seat I get to buy!! I kinda hope he does stay smaller because then I could have moo!!!

jjordan

Small kids are great for carseats, that's for sure! Hope that you're seeing (hearing?) moo in another 6 months! :)

cookie123

Are you rf all 3 now? I see you're not. Your siggy is wrong, right? Maybe try a Maestro in there for the ffer when the time comes.

Chely7425

Yeah my siggie is wrong... Trevor is FF because there was just no other way to fit all 3 kids in, have the passenger seat be seat and be able to load everybody!

abigaylebelle

My ds is kind of a peanut and he really fits in anything at 3.5. We recently bought him a blvd 70 in cowmooflage and he loves it. It's fun to choose seats without worrying that he will outgrow it in a year. So I would get a fun moo or a coccoro or something.

Chely7425

It would be pretty cool if he stayed on the smaller side and I could buy whatever seat I wanted... I never had that option with the big boys!!!!

babyherder

Yeah. I guess you can't rf all three of them. I've never gotten to rear face any kids in my car cause by the time I heard about extended rear facing my littlest babysitting kiddo was 3 or 4 and I didn't have a seat that fit him rf. Now my littlest is 4 and 40lb and is in a booster in my car. So I'm just trying to live through other people's seats.

If your baby stays tiny I think moo is the way to go! Or something that color coordinates with the radians you already have.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC