30% off Britax seats at TRU

ADS

LittlePeanut

Thanks! (I didn't see a link in the op?)

Yeah totally weird. It was there when I looked and I see it's been removed. Not too sure why. Also, it's possible it's not quite a "public sale" since the link that *was* in the OP said "For your eyes only" and I gather it was emailed to list subscribers?

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I merged the 2 threads together here and the first post now has the link.

I only looked at the pictures and they look like the old Britax seats that are on sale.

simplychels

oooh lol Now I understand. I have my Britax for sale and somebody was like uhh you realize I can get one for that price new from TRU right now?? I was so confused because the website stills says 299$. Yeah I'm keeping my price if this is only a 48hr secret sale *maybe with wiggle room if somebody makes me an offer during this sale though*. Not to mention some of those seats are likely as old as mine anyways

Last edited:

featherhead

So any one try it out yet? I put a new marathon and the old roundabout 50 in my cart, but neither one showed a sale price. My guess is you have to first put in all your info, etc. And then only at the very end it will show the sale price.

LittlePeanut

Did you go to TRU via the link above? No need to plug in any info. You can see the reduced prices in your cart. It's only on the older MA (RF 30/FF 65) and the RA50. The MAs are all sold out except the Ashley Floral which is on backorder. Not available on any new ones :(

featherhead

Did you go to TRU via the link above? No need to plug in any info. You can see the reduced prices in your cart. It's only on the older MA (RF 30/FF 65) and the RA50. The MAs are all sold out except the Ashley Floral which is on backorder. Not available on any new ones :(

I just tried again and now it is working. That's too bad, if it was on the newer seats, I was thinking of getting a Marathon 65 for my dd.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC