3 across in car - what would you recommend?

winter

After eliminating several vehicles that just won't work, we are having a hard time finding one that will.

I currently have 2 kids.
My daughter is almost 3, forward facing and my son is 10 months and I'd like to keep him rear facing as long as possible. I'll be getting new car seats for this vehicle.

We would like a car that will fit three car seats. That way if we are lucky enough to get and stay pregnant a third time, we will not outgrow the vehicle. Or if the kids want a friend etc, we will have the room.

This vehicle is mostly for me to commute to work. It will be our second car. We have a 2005 Grand Caravan that we use for everyday driving.

Any recommendations?

Our budget is about $15000 and we want it to have less than 80000km/50000 miles.

Being able to fit a stroller in the trunk would be nice too but is not necessary since my son would rather be in a carrier and my daughter HATES strollers. :)

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC