Radian/Complete Air in an 09 Honda Accord

MinkaK

I need some thing to fit three across. I currently have two kids. Child one(DS) is 3 years old, 33lbs and child two(DD) is 13m old and 24 lbs. I would like to have a free seat for an additional passenger or else a ( very far away lol) third child. I was recently in an accident and can buy whatever seats that will work ( children are in costco sceneras in the rental car). DS can be FF, DD

I tried the Complete Air with the kids. My DS hated it. He was in a decathalon and is used to having his arms behind his head when he is tired. Dd didn't care. I tried a Radian 80 and they both were ok in it. Install-wise, how is the radian?

I am completely open to any suggestions. Like I said, we have to buy new seats so we can buy whatever that will work. These seats will not move, we have the sceneras for travel. Thanks!

ADS

HayleyCPST

Do they have to be next to each other or can they both be outboard, as long as the middle can fit an adult?

You will probably have more luck and space with fitting 2 seats next to each other.

Is the 3 yr old rear facing, or are you interested in rear facing him?
If he is FF, I would recommend the Graco Nautilus outboard and then a radian RF center. Those fit nicely together.

If he is RF, I would recommend a radian center for him, and a Britax seat or the complete air outboard for her. Those fit well next to each other when they are facing the same way.

I'm not sure if the Nautilus and Complete air fit well together. You can also check out the successful 3 across thread for ideas.

MinkaK

It does not matter how they are spaced. I just would like an extra seat. My 33lb DS can ff.

Thank you for the info that a Nautilus fits well with a Radian.

I was looking at two radians primarily that the one my ds would use could be passed down to the new baby. So I was looking at the 80SL for him and XTSL for DD. I absolutely do not mind paying for the next carseat the kids may need.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC