TONS of New and barely used Tupperware, also kids dishes

LM4M

CPST Instructor
Okay, this will be long, so if I miss something or there are some typos, I apologize in advance. :eek: I just cleaned out my kitchen cupboards, and I have a TON of new and like new Tupperware. The only things that are NOT tupperware brand are the lots of kids character dishes.

If my prices are off, feel free to make me an offer. I need to get rid of this stuff.

Here goes:

18 Tupperware Tumblers. 4 Extra large, 5 large, 4 medium, 5 small and 2 sippy lids to fit the small tumblers. These have been used a handful of times and then stored. I also have lids for them all that have never been used. Whole lot for $28 plus shipping, or will split up the lot

b352e7ac.jpg

457013c1.jpg

NEW set of four stack n go containers. Took out of plastic for pictures. There are four containers and lids, and any two of them snap together (see second pic) so you can have say, an entree and salad and take them both in one container. All 4 for $14 plus shipping

4812e6f7.jpg

2487a2d0.jpg

NEW set of 2 Cinderella hologram sandwich keepers. Will sell together for $10 plus shipping or split up

def7a4db.jpg

Lot of NEW (just taken out of plastic for photos) Christmas/Winter lot of tumblers with lids and snack cups with lids $6 plus shipping

60f75173.jpg

NEW (taken out of plastic for pictures) Large tray/container with lid and three removable egg inserts $20 plus shipping

All of these are new, never used- 3 small bowls, 2 small containers with lid, one slightly larger bowl with lid, 2 midgets containers (for dressing,sauce, etc), one mini spice shaker, one onion keeper for fridge shelf. This probably won't sell as a lot, so I won't list a price, just MMAO on what you'd like :)

ed2172b9.jpg

NEW (just taken out of plastic for pics) Disney tumbler with Mickey, Donald, Pluto. Has leakproof seal and strap (still in plastic) to carry over shoulder or around neck. $6 plus shipping

4294b04a.jpg

3 medium and 1 large FridgeSmart produce containers. Mediums $8 plus shipping, Large $12 plus shipping ((both medium orange ones sold))

2d1a8327.jpg

6898e81d.jpg

Another lot of small containers,make me an offer on whichever ones you like (the two orange ones are stackable like the ones above)

8f00d513.jpg

a5d0961b.jpg

3 medium/large tupperware storage containers. One on left is a stuffables container, one in the middle is a crystal wave serving bowl, one on right is meant for storing baked goods (you seal it by simply pushing with one finger in the center of the lid)

c8470abd.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

LM4M

CPST Instructor
NEW Vent n Serve large container, this goes from fridge or freezer to microwave $13 plus shipping

741063e9.jpg

NEW Medium sized Vent N Serve with removable cup for fruit, etc (whatever you don't want microwaved) ((I have TWO of these available)) $10 each plus shipping

9eb47563.jpg

NEW medium Vent n Serve 2 section container $8 plus shipping

b856a3af.jpg

NEW Medium bowl with leakproof seal $4 plus shipping

cb16d5db.jpg

NEW 4 small and one medium freezer mates containers (made specifically for freezing) $13 plus shipping for all

0afd176a.jpg

NEW vent n serve soup mug $5 plus shiping

e440436d.jpg

Huge tupperware cooler bag, second picture shows size (thats a can of powdered iced tea mix) $22 plus shipping

55bbfc3c.jpg

9103c540.jpg

Last edited:

LM4M

CPST Instructor
Lots character plates, these are used, but in great condition- I just have way too many and we just switched over to stackable plates that are all one kind.

I will either sell as lots or separately, make me an offer on ones you're interested in. I just want these gone.

Dora hugging boots (with rainbow edge), mickey mouse in last pic (blue), dinosaur, monster divided plate, both pink divided plates (the two that are the same), monkey plate, pink frog plate, ABC plate... SOLD

e7c6cbed.jpg

4c2bb740.jpg

59611560.jpg

13563f17.jpg

f30d1cd2.jpg

Last edited:

munchkin

Are the cups with lids leak proof?

I am interested in the colorful ones and the little bitty containers in the first post 1 pic 7 and the dog plate & Dino plate.

LM4M

CPST Instructor
pming you about the FridgeSmart containers :)

PM'd ya back

Are the cups with lids leak proof?

I am interested in the colorful ones and the little bitty containers in the first post 1 pic 7 and the dog plate & Dino plate.

The kids cups with spouts have a open spout, so they wont be leakproof if left upside down.

The large tumblers with lids are all leakproof. I never used them, but I guess theyre supposed to be for packing like for a picnic or to keep bugs out outside.

I'm not sure which ones you mean by the colorful ones, though :p Gotta be a bit more specific. hehe

Dino plate just sold, but I have the dog plate still (the green and blue one with the puppy face right?)

Do you mean the itty bitty containers that are clear with the red lids? Or the pink one or both?

I shoulder number these somehow, huh? lol

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
If Judi passes on the vent & serve I will take ALL of them...3 medium & 1 large...I was just thinking this would be a better "green" way to go for the kids lunches and I already have one.

munchkin

The kids cups with spouts have a open spout, so they wont be leakproof if left upside down.

The large tumblers with lids are all leakproof. I never used them, but I guess theyre supposed to be for packing like for a picnic or to keep bugs out outside.

I'm not sure which ones you mean by the colorful ones, though :p Gotta be a bit more specific. hehe

Thanks for getting back to me. Looks like Natalie and Judi are wanting the ones I was interested in (the 18 tumblers and midget containers). Maybe I should have used correct terminology! Let me know if they end up passing. Thanks

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC