TONS of New and barely used Tupperware, also kids dishes

LM4M

CPST Instructor
Hey everyone. I had court today and currently in between both of my girl scout meetings. Will get back with u all tonight. Just didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them.

Mae do you seriously want the hm plate? Lmao

ADS

LM4M

CPST Instructor
Thanks for getting back to me. Looks like Natalie and Judi are wanting the ones I was interested in (the 18 tumblers and midget containers). Maybe I should have used correct terminology! Let me know if they end up passing. Thanks

Okay, since you were first for the tumblers, and Natalie passed on them, you have dibs if you still want them.

Ok, I want the midgets, the soup mug. Still looking....

Can you measure across the medium vent and serve?

Okay so the two midgets with red seals and the soup mug? Do you want the purple shaker midget, too or no?

The medium vent and serves with the removable piece (the one that there are two of) are about 2.5 inches deep by 6 inches across and the other medium is about 2 inches deep and 7 inches across.

Hey can she throw the dog plate in with yours and I will pay half of shipping? And get it when I get it?

LM4M : how much to add the dog plate to Mae's?

I'm not sure if she's being facetious or not, but she says she wants to hannah montana plate :rolleyes::p If she does, I can mail both of your stuff together.

Crystal, PM me with how much you want to pay (shipped) for the plates. I'm pretty flexible :)

LM4M

CPST Instructor
Hell yeah I want the HM plate. I was serious about the cups, too (read over your PM's). :cool:

Dude, I'm trying... Ive got like seventy eleven freakin PMs... of course hannah montana is at the top of the priority list. Checking now ;)

munchkin

Hey. Munchkin. I'm supposed to figure out what you want so we can ship together. lol.

What cups are you interested in?

Okay, since you were first for the tumblers, and Natalie passed on them, you have dibs if you still want them.

I'm not sure if she's being facetious or not, but she says she wants to hannah montana plate :rolleyes::p If she does, I can mail both of your stuff together.

Woot, woot! I want the colored tumblers (first post, first and second pic) and the dog plate.

Just let me know how much total and obviously I will have to pay a little more shipping than Mae with the cups.

Mae

I only want the Hannah Montana plate. I was joking with monkey about the ... cups. Nevermind. LOL.

LM4M

CPST Instructor
What cups are you interested in?

Woot, woot! I want the colored tumblers (first post, first and second pic) and the dog plate.

Just let me know how much total and obviously I will have to pay a little more shipping than Mae with the cups.

Alright, PM me your zip code and I'll get shipping price for you guys :)

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Okay so the two midgets with red seals and the soup mug? Do you want the purple shaker midget, too or no?

The medium vent and serves with the removable piece (the one that there are two of) are about 2.5 inches deep by 6 inches across and the other medium is about 2 inches deep and 7 inches across.

Yes, the midgets with the red seals. I don't want the shaker. The soup mug.

The NEW medium vent and serve with the two sections, is the one I am interested in the size. Whole size, not size of the sections.

LM4M

CPST Instructor
Yes, the midgets with the red seals. I don't want the shaker. The soup mug.

The NEW medium vent and serve with the two sections, is the one I am interested in the size. Whole size, not size of the sections.

That one is 7 across by 2 deep.

Sarah62008

Senior Community Member
If they are not sold yet can I get some character plates:

Mickey Pirate ship
the other Mickey Mouse Clubhouse one in the first pic
Precious Moments
Buzz Lightyear
Stitch
Transformers
Spiderman from the last pic
and Yo Gabba Gabba from the last pic

How much for all of those? My zip is 21817

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC