One more kiddo riding safer!!

sunnymw

I borrowed SIL's car about a week ago and noticed that her STB-stepson (3yo) was riding in an expired Touriva w/ the notches... and when I saw the Target ad for the Nauti I did a happy dance.

He loves orange, so he's going to be sooooo excited :love: and their dad was super-excited too. Neither of them had any idea it was expired/recalled/etc and were super thrilled to have a new seat for him. He's going to check the seat in his ex-wife's car too and hopefully they can replace it with a Maestro or something similar. The kiddo's a shrimp so likely anything would work, LOL.

This is the one he got: http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1770582 it looks red in the pics but it's really orange. I almost wanted to keep it for DS1 LOL

ADS

sunnymw

He finally got to ride in it for the first time today! This is the kiddo who threw a fit every time he had to ride in his other seat, LOL!!

1025001718.jpg

Mae

Woohoo, woohoo! Go you!! And he is super adorable! :love:

So, where's the old car seat? Do you have it? :whistle:

sunnymw

Woohoo, woohoo! Go you!! And he is super adorable! :love:

So, where's the old car seat? Do you have it? :whistle:

No, they chunked it in a dumpster. :( I wanted to go nuts on it, LOL. But that's okay. Gonna hit up some yard sales and then borrow a sledgehammer to take out some frustrations instead. :D

Kat_Momof3

well who wouldn't be happier in a seat that clearly fits him well AND has cubbies and a cupholder for his stuff?

seriously, looking at the pic, I wonder if he wasn't outgrowing the touriva, anyway, going by how he's fitting in the Nautilus

any update on what he's riding in in Mommy's car (as in, how safe/unsafe his situation there is?)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC