I STILL can't make up my mind!!!!

purplemama

Bucket or convertible for new baby. I'm running out of time, she'll be here in a few months!! That may seem like a long time to some but I've been thinking about this since before I got pregnant and if anything I'm even more undecided now. I have a Onboard 35 that I was planning on using but my really cheap practical side says to get a convertible so it'll last longer. And my safety obsessing side doesn't care for buckets because of certain things. And my car seat obsessed side says you know you'll buy something new in a year or two anyway so use the bucket. ARRGGHH.

And then I realized I need to figure out something for DH's car. It would be only used on a rare occasion. So I was thinking Scenera but I hate the no foam. I could just buy a FF combo for DS2 and have baby use the MA but she probably wouldn't fit in it for awhile so that won't work. And DH hates the Avenue and refuses to use it.

This is driving me nuts!! I just can't decide. I know whatever choice I make I'll second guess myself and won't be happy. Honestly, I glad I'm a car seat crazy person for my kids sake but sometimes it would be much easier to not care and get whatever. And not drive myself insane trying to make myself car seat happy when that will never happen.

ADS

Spam

No advice, but I know exactly how you feel :eek: Tucker started with a KF30, but I didn't love love it, I also have a ss1 and now a shuttle 33, but also own a cco and kind of prefer that over any of the buckets. I can't decide what I want either, never satisfied. The prentis MR is on sale on Target this week and I really want that, but then I would for sure have to sell the shuttle 33. I also want to see the new graco smart seat so I think i should wait on the mr and just use the bucket for now, very indecisive here too.

purplemama

Well, I'm going to return the Onboard 35 to Amazon and I just ordered a lovely purple Tribute from Walmart.com. It was $63. I really need to be careful with money so I decided to do the responsible thing. Sigh.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC