For Sale or Trade Two Radian XTSL's

mamakc

Both are SOLD. Thanks!!!

I'm finally ready to sell the radians. $200 each shipped.

The Flora DOM is 11/09 the Bentley is 09/09. Great shape, comes with ALL accessories except the little child info emergency paper because you probably don't want my kids' info. :)

I would be willing to trade one of them for a Complete air 65 if you pay shipping for both.

RadianRFnoboot.jpg

RadianXTSLFlora.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Rebelnicky04

My goodness this is a deal and I'm absolutely in LOVE with that flora:love:... if I was working right now instead of on FMLA from my car wreck I would buy that thing in a heartbeat. It looks like brand new. Just thought I'd point out to someone what a great deal it is!!! :whistle:

hrice

I have an EEUC CA in Harvest. I don't know DOM right now but I can get it to you. The seat has been used very sparingly in my MIL's car. Of course no accidents. I have the box, manual, infant insert (unused). I would be interested in trading for your Bentley XTSL.

Sorry this is the only pic I have right now.

SignCuer

ooo... I'm interested in one of them! preferably the Bentley since it matches my car! :p

However the flora is great.. Where r u located?

~sarah~

I'll take the Flora if it's still available.

Can we pay through paypal? $200 even? That includes shipping, right?

PM me and let me know. I was *JUST* about to buy one this week.

Thanks a million!!!!

Sarah

mamakc

I think selling them outright would take priority over any trade. I just got like 5 messages though so I need to sort it all out! lol

Rebelnicky04

I have a Kathryn RA50 is that something you might be interested in trading for? It is brand new in the box and never even been opened. I really like that Flora but I've gone seat crazy in the last few weeks and I'm not allowed to 'buy' anymore. I also have a CCO w/ strawberry shake and keylime covers... :) If anyone else might be interested in one of those seats PM me and we might work a deal and do a 3 way trade or something.

U

Unregistered

Hi... My wife was supposed to buy a Radian XTSL but she got ill and had to go to the hospital with pneuomonia. I hope this gets to the right person. She is getting well but extremely tired and coughing. She wanted me to buy the seat but I have no idea how to use this website (my wife loves this place, and I love my wife_ so do you mind if you hold the seat until she gets out the hospital? She should be out either tomorrow or Sunday. She is wanting to get this seat but currently can't sign really well since her body is so sore so I hope this gets to the right person.

Thank you!

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Mamamkc - I'm hoping that you will be able to identify who this wonderful dad's wife is based on communication you've already had with her. He posted in one of the main forums and I replied with a link to your profile so that he can communicate more info as a visitor message if needed. He didn't indicate his wife's user name. I hope this is helpful for you and assists in your communication.

Rebelnicky04

Aww what a sweet DH- don't mean to butt in but I do remember her post it was probably "~sarah~" Hope she gets to feeling better and gets the seat ;)

mamakc

Thank you so much for passing on the message! I was wondering what happened. I hope she feels better soon! (It's faithfulorangekids btw.) I can definitely hold it until I hear from her.

mamakc

I really need to sell this and unfortunately I haven't heard from my buyer and I can't hold it any longer.

So, Bentley is still available. Flora has sold.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC