Evenflo nightmare

amy&girls

Carseat almost won too. I had to use my youngest DDs EFTA for my 3yr old in my husband's car today. And let me tell you how much fun it was getting it OUT of my van. the stupid latch button wasn't releasing the strap. Finally after like 10 minutes got it loose, had to dig the clip out of the seat, and finally got it out of my car. Get it on the ground and the recline on it was a PITA. I had to struggle with it for a good 5 minutes before getting it on the 2nd recline setting. Gave up and started to put it in husbands car. Pulled on the recline lever again, once it was in the car and loosely latched in. Got it all the way up. fought with the latch straps on his car. gave up and used the seatbelt. :thumbsdown: I am NOT looking forward to this evening when I need to put it BACK in my van. And I did all this, just so my 3yr old could ride to school with Daddy. I might leave the stupid seat in his car, and put my youngest rearfacing in the scenera, she still fits.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC