Which would you sell if you wanted to fund a new PWSGL?

zactayaus

I'm thinking I really want a PWSGL for DH's truck since he will never remember to buckle a booster up when it's not occupied. Plus I :love: the Cardinal cover.

So I have a Nautilus, a Frontier80, and a MR65 that I could sell to fund the new seat. I believe the GN and the Frontier both have DOM's from early 2008 and have been used up until just recently (well we are actually still using the Frontier). The MR is brand new and has never actually even been used in the car (just played with).

I could probably sell them all because we really are all set with seats for now but I don't want to.:eek: Help me decide which one or ones I should keep and or sell.

ADS

mish

Which one are you least likely to use in the future? That is the one I would sell. Actually, I would sell the myride because for some reason I just can't stand that seat. It is great I'm sure, but I can't bring myself to like it.

Reactions: Mae

cookie123

I just have to say that Gavin gets cuter every day. Why don't you sell the My Ride if you're happy with the MA's? That's what I'd do.

zactayaus

Which one are you least likely to use in the future? That is the one I would sell. Actually, I would sell the myride because for some reason I just can't stand that seat. It is great I'm sure, but I can't bring myself to like it.

Probably the MR since I :love: my MA's with a passion.

I would probably sell the Frontier because it would fetch the most money.

Can you just return the MR?

True.

I don't want to return the MR though because I got it on clearance and I could make more money by just selling it out right.

DH thinks I should sell the MR and Frontier because by the time Gavin is ready to forward face he says 'you know you'll want the latest greatest newest seats out there'.:rolleyes: (He's got me pegged.)

I just have to say that Gavin gets cuter every day. Why don't you sell the My Ride if you're happy with the MA's? That's what I'd do.

:thanx!: We think he's really cute too.:D

I think I am leaning toward selling the MR now and maybe one of the other seats too because I really don't have the space to store them.

cookie123

I just ordered the CLoudburst. I like Cardinal, but that together with pink would be awful. I don't like tan, even with black, because I don't like it with gray interior, so that left Cloudburst!

Good luck with your decision!

zactayaus

I think the cardinal would look great next to Gavin's red MA. If you can't find a red TB cover.

Well Munchkin actually did find me the TB cover.:D I don't have it yet but I'll keep it any way cause I :love: that cover and it took way too long to find! But yes that cardinal PW would be to die for next to Gavin's Crimson MA!:2thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC