Parkway SGL

ADS

aeormsby

Cool, I think we'll probably be getting this for DD next spring (can't believe she'll be 5 and able to start using a booster on occasion).

I was telling DH about it last night - and that DD could start using a booster once in a while next spring - his comments 'she's big enough for that already?' and about the SG & the Latch features - 'that makes sense, sounds good' :love: He's so sweet to put up with my carseat craziness, and not questioning me on it :).

Mingie

CPST Instructor
Please, please bring the seat and Livia cover to Canada. I NEED this seat!(well not really but I really want it.....)

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
When will these be available? Anyone know? I'm on the hunt for a booster for ds for dh's car! He will outgrow his MA soon. Cup holders, lower anchors and anti-submarine clip may be the answer for us. I need to pull out the pics I took of him in a zillion boosters a few weeks back and see what he looked like in the SG

crunchierthanthou

When will these be available? Anyone know? I'm on the hunt for a booster for ds for dh's car! He will outgrow his MA soon. Cup holders, lower anchors and anti-submarine clip may be the answer for us. I need to pull out the pics I took of him in a zillion boosters a few weeks back and see what he looked like in the SG

per carseatblog.com

Stopped back at Britax today to get more info on PWSG-L. Release date is 11/15 (coming soon) and MSRP is $149!

:)

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Also, the armrests were changed slightly, possibly to improve shoulder belt fit.

Mommy0608

Another change is the SG clip. The PWSG has two straps on the clip, and the new SGL just has one strap, like a typical crotch strap on a harnessed seat. This might affect the ability to interchange covers.

ETA: I don't like the red clip on the dark pink seat. :eek: The SG model has gray clips, and the SGL has red. Boo. I wonder if the SG clip for the Frontier will be usable on the PWSGL? I think that one was gray, too.

babyherder

Wow! I like the red and the pink. Such bright colors!

Um, what's the difference between the parkway sg and the parkway sgl?

Mommy0608

Differences:

The SGL has latch connectors.

However, the seated height starts at 15in, not 14 like the SG says.

Also, the armrests were changed slightly, possibly to improve shoulder belt fit.

Another change is the SG clip. The PWSG has two straps on the clip, and the new SGL just has one strap, like a typical crotch strap on a harnessed seat. This might affect the ability to interchange covers.

;)

Chameleon

ETA: I don't like the red clip on the dark pink seat. :eek: The SG model has gray clips, and the SGL has red. Boo. I wonder if the SG clip for the Frontier will be usable on the PWSGL? I think that one was gray, too.

Actually they changed the color recently. My Cowmoo SG has a red clip so I think that's the new color regardless of which seat you get.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC