Question True Fit

ADS

kidnurse

As far as I know, and I could be wrong, I have a TF and have never acutally seen a TFP IRL, there is anti-rebound on the TFP (the TF does not have this), and the strap to tighten the harness is buried when the seat is RF on the TF, it is now more easily accessible RF on the TFP.

aeormsby

The premier & recline versions also have the bubble level indicator on them. The recline version has extra little feet for reclining I think.

msg221

I installed at True Fit Recline at a seat check today. It was actually the seat I sold to someone on CL, and she came in to the seat check event so I taught her how to install it. The Recline version has a foot that you move forward for RF and it has two recline positions for both RF and FF. There is a little green lever on the foot that you move to either make it more reclined or more upright.

What the PP said is correct about the TF Premiere; it has an anti-rebound bar and the harness adjuster is easier to access RF than it is on the regular TF. As for the level indicator, it's not a bubble one like on the Chicco Key Fit, but it has a little ball that needs to be in the green area so you know it's at the right angle.

I've installed all three versions of the TF seat and they all install easily, but it is a pain to access the harness adjuster on the regular TF, that's for sure!

Kobain's Mommy

I don't currently NEED a new seat but I like the looks of the TF, but I don't know if I want to wait and see if Graco's new 3 in 1 comes out next spring ish. LO was weighed on Thursday at the Dr and was 21.8lbs. He seems to be gaining a pound a month. In my car he's in a MR65, DH's truck he's in a MA that expires in a year and a half ish, in my dad's truck we have his SS1 (he is rarely in my dad's truck), and my mom's car he's in Titan. We also have a Titan as a back up seat, we got them last week at a car seat workshop. I like the MR in my car. I need something with anti rebound for the trucks. I'm a huge fan of the MA but it works for now. If the G 3-1 has anti rebound I think I really want that, but if not I think I'm sold on the TFP for DH's truck. Then I'll move the MA to my dad's truck.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC