In Search Of dress up clothes

fyrfightermomma

I think St. Nick is going to bring the girls some dress up clothes this year. The new ones are crazy expensive. Does anyone have any dress up clothes (preferably a bunch from one person so I don't have to buy from 15 different people lol) that their little girl has outgrown?

ADS

ang79

I may have some we can spare (we have a bunch!). I'll have to look through the box and see what they don't play with. But I'm headed out of town tomorrow til Monday so probably won't get to it til next week. PM me if you're still looking come Monday!

christineka

I just went through them and I doubt you'd want them. There is a Belle-type tress, but I think it isn't Disney. It's in very good condition. There's a purple robe type thing for a king's dress up? It was from mil who had three boys. There's a thin superman costume (size 2-3) with cape. The cape is fun. There's a poodle skirt/blouse one piece outfit. It looks to be about size 8/10 and needs some stitching on the side. A small princess type dress- about size 3-4 and also needs some stitching up. Then a skirt and two tops. I have pictures if you are interested, otherwise, I'm freecycling.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
I've got SEVERAL of the Disney store & Gymboree "costumes" in like size XS/3 that my daughter has outgrown...she's been cramming my DS#3 into them lately...

I know we have Belle & Snow White...we may have a Tinkerbell & a Cinderella too...plus I know we have the Gymboree Cheerleader costume, and maybe some randoms...

I'd love to weed out the too small stuff from my DD's collection...they are NOT in perfect condition as they have obviously been played in, but they aren't trashed either, KWIM?

I'll get some pix for you...it may not be for a couple days because this weekend is INSANE, but if you message me to remind me it'll send me an email alert.

***ETA***

FAIL! EPIC FAIL!!!!

I dug out what I could find and took a couple pictures and then my camera gave me an error...and it corrupted my memory card. My card was practically full...I had 25 pictures left and unless one of the techno-geeks at DH's work can recover the files I have now lost ALL the original pictures from this year's football season. <<<SAD>>>

FWIW, I have on hand Snow White (has one 2" rip in the tulle on the skirt), Tinkerbell, a TCP Ladybug, a Babystyle Butterfly, and the Gymboree Cheerleader...I think the Belle costume is out on loan to a friend...but the girly that was using it should be too big for it now.

Last edited:

christineka

Here's what I deigned to take pictures of. I found a purple dress downstairs and added to the collection. I also have some little halloween costumes I'm getting rid of. They are the cheap, thin type- cow and pumpkin. about size 2-4.

robe.jpg

poodle.jpg

pinkdress.jpg

Diaper bag?
playbag.jpg

belledress.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC