I just registered for a CPST Course!!!!

Yoshi

Yay!!!! I checked online thru the Safekids website and found a course that starts next month!!! The only issue will be that it is Tues-Saturday, 9-5. DD has NEVER been separated from me more than a few hrs. I know, she's almost 4:rolleyes: But I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!

ADS

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Hey, congrats!!! We had the same issue with Nolan having never been away from me for very long. But we all had a great week - Nolan with his friends and me at my class... :D Hope you enjoy your class!

Yoshi

I know that DH can take off Friday and do Saturday as well, and my mom can probably watch her 2 days, so that leaves one day with my friend and her 2 kids. It will work out! Funny, I worry so much about her. I could have left DS on the moon for a month at that age- he was so easy going and didn't mind changes.

Here is the link, Courtney- you can search by state and leave all the rest of the fields blank. You will need to register with Safe Kids once you find a course, then you can proceed to the course registration process. My course is only 15 minutes away.

http://www.safekids.org/certification/

momof2kiddos

Isn't that typical the class that is 20 minutes from my house starts 4 days after I move,lol...:rolleyes:

Oh well I will have to wait until I get to VA and see what places are by me,Thanks Tina;)

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
At least you guys have classes offered close to you! The closest one for me will be at least an hour away. I emailed the instructor a couple months ago and she said they'll probably be holding one sometime this spring, but there still isn't anything listed on the SafeKids website. In MN there are a couple listed, but would all be about a 3 hr drive (1 way) for me. In WI, there are none at all listed and there haven't been forever! I'm really getting tired of it! Sorry for my complaining! Congrats on getting into a class! I will have the same issue with my DS if I ever do find a class to take!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC