I wish I could replace all my Britax convertibles with FR 85s

glockchick

I :love: it that much.

I can fit 4 of my kids harnessed in it. All the way from the 2 3/4 year old to the 9 year old. :eek: Plus, I'll be able to use it as a booster after that. It's easy to get in and out of. I especially like that they don't have to maneuver around the armrests like in the GN. They can sleep easily in it. There's tons of padding. It has a 9 year expiration. I could go on and on. Lol!

If I had the money and the space, I'd have FR 85s for Gabe down to CJ. :D

ADS

Mommy0608

Glad you love it! I sure love mine, too! I wish I could get another for DD in DH's car. As soon as DS goes FF, he will be getting one too. This is the closest to perfect seat for DD that I've ever seen. :love:

skitle1802

I have the original and I'm saving up for a 85 to replace the Nauti in my suburban. I wish I could get 3, 2 for DS2, one for DS1 and one for DD2. (total Frontiers, 80 and 85 models)

mrswh

I'm so glad you posted this . . . now I feel less crazy about loving this seat so much I want to marry it. :D

I bought one for my DD (6) to replace her Marathon because she wanted a "big kid" seat. I. LOVE. IT. Sooo easy to install, easy for her to get into, easy for me to pull the harness snug (without fighting with it and fraying the strap), and love the cup holders! I love it so much I bought another for my DS (4) even though he is nowhere close to outgrowing his Marathon that we bought in June. (I figure I can sell that for $125 so it only cost about $100 to upgrade.)

Think I will replace the seats in DH's car at some point, too. Tempting to do it now when I can get them for $223. As a side note, why is this brand new seat on such a great sale? Usually when I see seats on sale it is because they are old seats - manufactured last year, or longer ago. But the Frontiers I bought were made in September of this year. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC