Finally have the Maestro at BRU

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Not sure if this link will work? http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4319493

Anyway, I was playing with it, and yeah, it's a Chase/Express (and Sightseer, I got the old Barbie seat out for Leah to play with and it had all the slots for the straps under there :D) But it's got that Generations-esque headrest screwed to the top of it, and the way it gets a good lapbelt fit is evidently these red nubby belt guides in the lapbelt section.
I love it, anyway, it's so much prettier/softer than the Chase, and the taller top slots and better armrests/cupholders/booster fit make me so relieved to have something decently priced to offer people with heavier kids and no budget for the Nautilus :thumbsup:.

Anyway, it's not like it's new or anything, I just finally got a chance to play with it :whistle:

ADS

Westgre

I really like it, too. My DS#2 looked much more comfy in it than in the Nautilus. And I like the brown pattern, too.

pepsicola

I still prefer the "Culver" Maestro we just bought, even though this one would match the interior of my husband's car.

But this one looks nice too :thumbsup:.

NannyMom

Glad BRU finally has it. I know there will be one in my future. It's nice that now I can use a BRU coupon/ trade in for it. But, I hope they get some new covers, I'm so not a fan.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC