I did it. I pulled the trigger. There will be mooing come next week.

menfusse

I just ordered the FN85, in moo of course. They are set to ship from Amazon on the 15th.

I will bombard you with pictures, so watch out.

ADS

horseymom

Lucky you! I preordered mine back in August and was supposed to have it by the end of Sept now I won't have it until End of Oct! Aperently they are back ordered from Britax!

menfusse

Lucky you! I preordered mine back in August and was supposed to have it by the end of Sept now I won't have it until End of Oct! Aperently they are back ordered from Britax!

Who did you order from? I keep thinking they are going to change the date or whatever. Originally, they had it for Oct. 1st, back in August. Then last month it was November 1st. They've had it set for Oct. 15th for along time now though, so I'm hoping that they have their stock, but are waiting for the ok from Britax. I'd really REALLY like to get it before we go on our next long drive-Nov. 4th.

glockchick

I want a Moo, but dd wants pink. Neither of us is getting what we want until I can sell some stuff to fund it. :rolleyes: I'm hoping they're still on sale by then.

msg221

Is this for E? If so, she will definitely need those moo cow Chucks!

There will be mooing here too. Just got the e-mail from Amazon that my Cowmoo cover for my MA70 has been shipped and will arrive on Friday! Hmm, I bet Nour would love those moo cow Chucks too . . .

menfusse

Is this for E? If so, she will definitely need those moo cow Chucks!

There will be mooing here too. Just got the e-mail from Amazon that my Cowmoo cover for my MA70 has been shipped and will arrive on Friday! Hmm, I bet Nour would love those moo cow Chucks too . . .

Yes it is. I'm having a very hard time resisting.

horseymom

Who did you order from? I keep thinking they are going to change the date or whatever. Originally, they had it for Oct. 1st, back in August. Then last month it was November 1st. They've had it set for Oct. 15th for along time now though, so I'm hoping that they have their stock, but are waiting for the ok from Britax. I'd really REALLY like to get it before we go on our next long drive-Nov. 4th.

I'm in Canada, so I guess it's diffrent. I ordered from snugglebugz.

menfusse

I'm in Canada, so I guess it's diffrent. I ordered from snugglebugz.

Oh, yea...probably so then. Originally, you guys were supposed to get them first. Now maybe we will, lol. It's still saying it's set to be released tomorrow. I hope that means it will ship tomorrow. I signed up for a free Amazon Prime trial membership just so I could get $3.99 one day shipping. Of course, that probably means I won't get it until Monday though, but still...I'm doing a freaky little happy dance over a car seat.

teekadog

Keep us posted on when it ships, please. I'm leaning towards ordering from babycatalog.com because they are just a bit cheaper than amazon (and I don't have any amazon codes right now). But I just called and they don't expect to get them until about the 25th. So I'm very interested if amazon will actually be shipping any tomorrow.

And I'm very happy for you, it is very exciting to get a new seat. :)

msg221

Keep us posted on when it ships, please. I'm leaning towards ordering from babycatalog.com because they are just a bit cheaper than amazon (and I don't have any amazon codes right now). But I just called and they don't expect to get them until about the 25th. So I'm very interested if amazon will actually be shipping any tomorrow.

If you haven't already signed up for the Amazon Mom program, you might try that. They sent me a code for 10% off after I signed up.

teekadog

Thanks for the tip on Amazon Mom, I saw that on this board and tried that but haven't gotten a code (signed up 4 days ago). I think perhaps I joined too late in the game. I remember getting the offer to join Amazon Mom but I deleted it because I try to save money by avoiding sales that might, erm, cause me to buy more than I need. As my dh says, I like to keep my gun pointed at my foot. :rolleyes:

And I'm just getting antsy to buy my own mooing FN85, so I can happy dance like menfusse.

menfusse

I will. I had a some amazon gift cards from swag bucks, and with the sale...it worked out well. So far, it is telling me delivery date on the 18th. That would be right if it ships tomorrow. One day shipping, but the weekend doesn't count.

teekadog

Are congratulations in order? Did Amazon ship your cowmoo today? The one I had in my cart said it's backordered, and the sale page says it's shipping now but is back up to $279.

I caved and just placed an order with babycatalog.com. Their price was still $5 cheaper than Amazon's $223. And yesterday I called babycatalog.com and they assured me that their 110% price match guarantee is still valid even if babycatalog.com drops their price within 30 days.

I also went ahead and ordered the Frontier SG clip from them. I don't know if I'll use it, but I can imagine the real possibility of kicking myself later for not getting it now.

menfusse

Well, I look it up in my account and it says not yet shipped, and is giving an estimated arrival date of the 18th, which would be right if it ships today since I opted for one day shipping. It doesn't say anything about back ordered or anything like that. I'm waiting for it though. I just figured I'll get the email any minute telling me they can't get it out yet.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC