Canadian carseat phamplets . . . anyone have?

If you are Canadian do you have or have you made up a carseat fact sheet or phamplet?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Want to

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Calling all Canadians!
Do you have or have you made up a phamplet or fact sheet on carseats? If you have one where did you get them? If you made one would you let me look at it? We have a MnM's (Mom n' Mentor's) program at our church and I would like to put in carseat info. in the package for all the moms. The Church told me if I came up with something they would print them. So what should I include?

ADS

beeman

The one I've seen is SGI's, and I don't recomend that. It's outdated and seriously innacurate for current reccomendations.
I think the big things to put in there are rear-facing to the maximum weight of the seat, harnessed till 48lbs (don't our regulations suck?), and boostered until they pass the 5 step test and outgrow their booster seat. Definately reccomend to have the instal inspected by a tech, so they can be sure they are doing it right! Covering the latch system would also be good to have in there.

bbartlettnfld

Try this link
www.kidsinsafeseats.ca Its from Newfoundland, click on KISS Publications

Its my NL carseat Action Group, they have pamphlets you can download right off the sight, I worked on a lot of the originals (they have been updated many times since then!) But they are good.
BethAnn

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC