In Search Of size small diapers or covers

Cryssy Jane

Need a couple (no more than 5) size small diapers to hold new baby over until she fits into the smartipants. She's 4 months old, about 10lbs, wears 3 month clothes and they're a little big. I tried her in smartipants today when she was here but she's so small all over that the legs are too big and the diaper itself is as small as it'll get and still slides a little.

these can be stained or in not so perfect condition since they won't be used too long. I know they use thirsties size 1s and BG smalls at home. Pocket, cover, AIO, doesn't matter to me, just need around 5 ish to get through a full day and i'll just wash them with the other diapers at the end of the day. Price is flexible although not looking to spend a fortune since they won't be used long.

spam me with anything you may have :) Thanks!

ADS

rachelandtyke

Here are some I could part with. The all red and blue ones are Wonderworks, the rest don't have labels. The girly AIOs and Wonderworks AIOs are labeled as mediums, but are smaller than my small FBs, so I've used them as mediums. The green pocket diaper is so soft, the white on the edges is just some fuzz from other diapers I washed it with, not the elastic showing through. The soakers on the tomato one do not come out, but are sewn on one end each, so they can flip out for washing and drying.

DSC_0005-6.jpg
DSC_0007-3.jpg

DSC_0006-4.jpg
DSC_0008-4.jpg

Cryssy Jane

Here are some I could part with. The all red and blue ones are Wonderworks, the rest don't have labels. The girly AIOs and Wonderworks AIOs are labeled as mediums, but are smaller than my small FBs, so I've used them as mediums. The green pocket diaper is so soft, the white on the edges is just some fuzz from other diapers I washed it with, not the elastic showing through. The soakers on the tomato one do not come out, but are sewn on one end each, so they can flip out for washing and drying.
Prices? The first picture ones are super cute.

Cryssy Jane

I'm looking at the smarti pictures on their facebook and there are kiddos a lot smaller than this one using smarties. I think I'll try these for the next few days and see if I can get them to work. If not, pay day isn't until friday so I wouldn't have the funds until friday.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC