Dry All NIGHT!!!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
DS has been toilet trained (day) since shortly after he turned 2. He is now 2.5yrs and he has been dry every night this week :) This is sooooooo exciting, I just had to share! :thumbsup:

ADS

broken4u05

Yay that is always a great thing. My godson at amost 5 is not night trained yet. Not even for naps. But i think it is because they do not let him out of his room so he thinks he can not go to the bathroom.

lovinwaves

YAY!! But, I have to say I have a tinge of jealousy! LOL!! DD is still not even close to being potty trained ((boo hoo)), and she is almost 3 :(

Jewels

Senior Community Member
YAY!! But, I have to say I have a tinge of jealousy! LOL!! DD is still not even close to being potty trained ((boo hoo)), and she is almost 3 :(

I say he trained so early because of cloth diapers! Once DS started walking he decided he liked the toilet, he tried to play in it, bounce balls in it place his toys in it etc. So I figured if you want to play in it you can sit on it. So everytime I changed his diaper (which we always did in the bathroom) I would sit him on the toilet and much to my surprise he actually started to go when I sat him on it. It still took a long time, it was a learning process but he got it :) I would say he has been fully trained since just after he turned 2. My goal was 2 but we were moving and I didn't want to stress him out anymore. Every child is different, I wasn't trying to get him night trained, I was just going to take his cues so hopefully this is one of them :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC