I spied another new XTSL cover

crunchierthanthou

I was watching this video from ABC (sans sound) to see if there was anything noteworthy in the background -

http://www.conventionnewstv.com/clients/abc/sundayheadlines.mp4

check out the Sunshine Kids booth at 2:21-2:24

The blue one mentioned on the blog is on the top shelf. There's also the pink and brown one we saw on the blog to the left of Flora. but look to the right! It looks like a velour cover with tan (and maybe a light blue?) rings. If that's blue, I really like it and I'm pretty sure I'll own it if I even need 3 across.

It looks like there might be something left of blue, above Petal as well, but the blue partition makes it hard to see.

ps, if that link doesn't work, try this one. It's the video that says Sunday Headlines - http://myemail.constantcontact.com/...Expo-.html?soid=1101775532009&aid=0GwN_u4t7a0

ADS

Aurezalia

It looks a lot like Flora colors except similar to the Metro pattern. :thumbsup:
If that's what it is I don't think I'll be able to stop myself when i comes out. :whistle:

Cryssy Jane

i tried to screen shot... but uh i have no idea where my computer puts screen shots... not on my desktop, not in my downloads folder...

skitle1802

ABCRadian.jpg

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
:eek::eek::eek: Look at that wall of seats! Oh, I so wish I could have made time to go!

Oh, and I spy Russ.

ownedbyhorses

Nicccccccccccccccce! I like a couple of those!:thumbsup: I will be waiting before I get any spare covers for those new ones to come out.

L

LuciaBella

There's also another colour that just came out called "Shadow". It looks like the Eclipse but is not mesh and has little tiny white dots on it with black head wings.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC