Graco all-in-one

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I just read a Facebook update from another source (shhhh! I'm polyamourous when it comes to car seat info) about a Graco all-in-one?

Does our ABC Show team have info on this yet? Or have we discussed it before and I missed it?

Also, what's the word on the clek 5-pt?

ADS

menfusse

It does look pretty cool! Like it might....just might, actually function for all three of it's intended purposes? I guess slot height and shell height will come into play, but I'm kind of excited!

BabyKaykes

Holy crap, the Nautilus and the SS1 are about to have a baby!!!

It looks awesome! Being that it's Graco, I doubt the bottom harness setting will be any lower than the SS1, but we all know how good they are about padding a seat. It looks quite wide, but if they take the current GN harness heights and add two to the bottom, they may have something here.

I'm intrigued by this base of which they speak.

For now, I'm impressed...fingers crossed!

amy&girls

IF it comes out before my new little bundle arrives in April, AND it actually performs the way it should, AND has the appropriate fit in my car, I might just be dumping the SS1 for this instead. Would be totally nice to have a seat I can just stick in there and not worry about buying a new seat when its outgrown.

mommy2env

I think it looks ugly. :eek: I also think people would have the itching to just FF their 6 month old, 'just for today' and be able to do it easily.

glockchick

I think it looks like it would have the same head slump problem as the Nautilus. That alone will keep my bank account safe. ;)

Qarin

I think it looks like it would have the same head slump problem as the Nautilus. That alone will keep my bank account safe. ;)

I'm not sure how you can guess that with the limited information offered.

It does mention that there will be multiple recline positions, which can be adjusted while the seat is installed- I would actually guess that that may solve the head slump problem.

judesmommy

SOOOO excited about this! I was saving for a radian but now we will see.

My son has epilepsy, so I keep two seats in my car, one for RF and one for FF. If he is having a bad day and it's just me and I need to take him to the hospital, I FF. With this seat, I wouldn't need 2!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Cool!

There are a few convertibles in Europe that use a base-- I think it's kinda neat to bring that idea over here. I think it's neat to offer the convenience of a base for parents whose kids frequently ride in 2 cars, in a convertible.

Auntie2Avi

This would be really interesting for me as someone who watches multiple children and sometimes last minute. Install the base and then turn it FF/RF as needed. I just can't handle the crotch buckle of the Nautilus/SS1, I have hand issues and it is really hard for me. If it is a different buckle I would love to try it out in my car and with different kids.

Evolily

This would be really interesting for me as someone who watches multiple children and sometimes last minute. Install the base and then turn it FF/RF as needed. I just can't handle the crotch buckle of the Nautilus/SS1, I have hand issues and it is really hard for me. If it is a different buckle I would love to try it out in my car and with different kids.

The buckle looks different in the stock photos. No clue if it would be different in real life or not, though.

I think 3 in 1's are a nice concept, as long as they actually function decently in all three modes. I don't think parents would be any more or less likely to FF with it, especially considering that many parents think that you HAVE to forward face after the infant seat.

It reminds me, vaguely, of the graco duosomething that they have in europe. Except, that functions more as an infant seat than this appears to.

Mae

FYI: You can click on the pictures in the blog for a much larger version. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC