Trade Radian covers?

Mae

I have a brand new, just out of the box, straight from the factory, Champagne cover. Would anybody want to trade me?

No princess or granite; I already have those. :)

ADS

Mae

Which version is this for? I have a Malibu XT cover with all the inserts and padding I want to trade too.

Just a 65/80... Sorry! :( :(

I've got a granite and a super cool. I would like to trade one of them for something girly.

Sorry, I'm keeping my princess. ;)

Just to clarify -- I'm only wanting to trade my Champage. Give me a second and I'll post a picture (from my cell) of what it looks like. :)

Like I said, it's brand new -- straight out of the box. I can get a real picture (aka, not a cell phone picture) if wanted. :)

ETA:

2010-10-11135206.jpg

Katy

(Not her) The XT and XTSL covers are interchangeable. ;)

Just like the 65/65SL/80/80SL are interchangeable. :)

:thumbsup:

I knew the ones without headwings were interchangable but I thought I read that the XT and XTSL have a differnt kind of snap???

LittlePeanut

:thumbsup:

I knew the ones without headwings were interchangable but I thought I read that the XT and XTSL have a differnt kind of snap???

I'd LOVE to trade. I've also heard that about the snaps but apparently they are a mixture in the XTSLs too. The Malibu has resin snaps as does the XTSL Eclipse (which is what we currently use). I have no idea what the Bentley has for snaps and I personally don't care. I think Mae said (in a previous thread) she uses them interchangeably and while they don't snap up, there is no apparent issue with the fit (even to her OCD ;))

Flora XTSL - resin and metal?
Ventura XTSL - metal
Rio XTSL - metal

You can read more here:
http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=131443
http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=113877

And my swap thread with pics:
http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=129912

Do you happen to know what the Bentley actually has?

Mae

The snaps are different, yes, but only in one spot and it doesn't matter. For example, I have an 80SL cover on my 65. The only difference in the snaps is down by the hip area, but the cover stays on perfectly fine without it snapped. In fact, I totally forgot about the snap issue until just now (that's how well it still stays on). :thumbsup:

Mae

Hm ...

*Maybe*.

Do you have pictures to tempt me with? lol. Is that one of the fabrics that snags?

canadiangie

There is a mom with s/n "dogmelissa" who posts primarily in the Canadian forum who does not have access to swap and asked if I would attempt tontrade her brand new Sport cover. Therefore, I don't have pics. You could always pm her tho...

I did have a thread here about it a while back.

Eta: duh! I should also mention that I actually know Melissa. I have met her and helped with the install of two of her seats. Nice girl, would totally do business with her. :)

Last edited:

dogmelissa

Since Angie "outed" me.... I might as well reply, since it lets me reply.

Radian-Premier-Seat-Cover.jpg
this is the Sport cover. It is, unfortunately, one of the meshy, snaggy fabrics. :(

If you're interested, I can take real pictures of it in the daylight. It has only been used for one short trip (30 min total), so is basically brand new. Comes from a non-smoking house (we have pets though it has been stored in a blanket box so it's hair-free).

Melissa

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC