Where would you be if you were HUGS?

cso1997

Why wouldn't they be in the tether pocket? Ugg, I am so annoyed. I hated them RFing so I took them off and put them in a "safe" place. I cannot find them for the life of me. Why does Britax charge so much for shipping? For that price, someone should drive them right to my car and put them on. I have two pounds to find them. They were in the pocket of my 33lb seat but no where to be found around my 35lb seat. Darn it!!:mad:

ADS

sunnymw

Trunk.

The storage spot inside of your car doors.

Under the cover at the feet, like where the manual is tucked in.

The back of your refrigerator.

In that one kitchen cabinet that holds all of your "random crap"

Your underwear drawer.

On top of the microwave (this is where my safestop is RIGHT NOW).

In your toaster, ready to be toasted (this is where my safestop was THIS MORNING).

(We keep all of our appliances unplugged :whistle: )

Center console.

Okay, that's it. that's all the places I have found car seat memorabilia.

Oh... let's see... last night at work I took off the medical info thing from the RN because I was going to fill it out. Had a customer and forgot all about it. It's... gone... and I just now realized it. :(

emtb79

Hmm under the cover of the seat where you would put the latch connectors

In the end table drawer beside the couch.

Glove box

the drawer under the front seat(honda has this)

in the diaper bag

under the couch coushins

the hall closet with is essentially my junk drawer for the car seat stuff

Lulu

My car seat stuff sometimes makes its way into the pockets on the back of the driver or passenger seats.

glockchick

On a shelf in the laundry room where dh throws all my carseat stuff he doesn't understand.

On the bar.

Actually, mine are right under my computer monitor, but that doesn't help you so I thought I'd throw the other likely option out there.

finn

In the drawer of baby stuff, bottles, bibs, dummies oh and 2 locking clips lol dh put them there, he figured it was a good place for them :)

oasn what are hugs for, other than annoying ds?

sunnymw

finn, they help distribute the crash forces more equally over the chest area... similarly to when you have that piece on a bigger purse or gym bag that goes on your shoulder.

glockchick

In the drawer of baby stuff, bottles, bibs, dummies oh and 2 locking clips lol dh put them there, he figured it was a good place for them :)

oasn what are hugs for, other than annoying ds?

I'm guessing they serve the same function as the shoulder pads on your MT to some degree. :)

BabyKaykes

In my house they're likely to be only 2 places:
1)The toybox
2)Trash - beacause someone thought they were trash

And I believe HUGS are load-bearing, since the Britax seats that only go to 40lb, don't have them.

glove compartment? seat back pockets (like front seat of the car, that is where I keep all the turbo belt guides for when it is backless) IF worse comes to worse, I believe I have a gray pair, and I won't charge britax style to send them to you.

emandbri

I lost mine when I turned Benjamin forward facing as well. I found them after I ordered new ones from Britax, they were in a drawer in a hutch.

HUGS! ;)

emtb79

How about the same place my check for working the church nursery is? How about in the other seats under their covers or in the tether pocket in the other seats. the trunk, stroller, on the floor of the garage.

cso1997

Those are some great places to check...ha ha. We are hopefully moving in the next year so I probably will find them somewhere. My DH would never throw anything like that away. He knows that it is probably some baby gadget. They are safely tucked away, I'm sure. Thank goodness I only have one 33lb seat...ha ha.

Everyone that offered HUGS, you are too kind. Since I have some time left to find mine, I won't take anyone up on the offer. There may be someone else in need. Thank you so much though!!

finn

finn, they help distribute the crash forces more equally over the chest area... similarly to when you have that piece on a bigger purse or gym bag that goes on your shoulder.

I'm guessing they serve the same function as the shoulder pads on your MT to some degree. :)

Cool thanks, I kind of thought they were to keep the chest clip in place but they didnt seem to work very well :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC