What’s new from Britax at ABC Kids - Automated Feed from the Official Car-Seat.Org Blog!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
What’s new from Britax at ABC Kids - Automated Feed from the Official Car-Seat.Org Blog!

Word has been circulating for a while, but it’s now official.  For those who lamented the lack of LATCH on the Britax Parkway SG, your wish is now granted with the new Britax Parkway SG-L (coming soon)!  The main new feature is a handy lower attachment system that is ultra easy to use.  You attach [...]

Please click here to read more at CarseatBlog.Com and please leave us comments at the Blog!

ADS

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
Re: What’s new from Britax at ABC Kids - Automated Feed from the Official Car-Seat.Org Blog!

Moo?

I can't justify a Frontier for an 8.5yo. I could justify a new booster. We like LATCHable boosters.

Cryssy Jane

Re: What’s new from Britax at ABC Kids - Automated Feed from the Official Car-Seat.Org Blog!

oooo very nice! I'm far from needing a booster though.

LM4M

CPST Instructor

Car seats and JuJuBe under the same roof? Swoon! :love:

momto3girls

Senior Community Member

Did they change the shape of the seat? The bottom looks like it has more depth or is it an optical illusion?

autumnlily

I really like the dark pink SG-L next to the pink sky SG in the picture.

Gypsy

Senior Community Member

Did they change the shape of the seat? The bottom looks like it has more depth or is it an optical illusion?

I have the same question!

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician

Finally... a Britax seat I may seriously consider buying!

Any word on the price point? I :love:love:love: my Montereys but it would be nice to have an narrower LATCH-able option, too.

NebraskaMom

Very nice. Unfortunately the Parkway wasn't comfortable for my ds when we tried it this weekend :(

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

I don't think there was much difference at all in seating dimensions, but we will try to verify. The LATCH system reminds you of the Keyfit in a way, but it's clever in that you can pull a strap on either side to get both of the attachments to tighten.

o_mom

Finally... a Britax seat I may seriously consider buying!

Any word on the price point? I :love:love:love: my Montereys but it would be nice to have an narrower LATCH-able option, too.

Britax CSR has been telling callers about $30 more than the SG.

TXDani

Senior Community Member

The Parkway not having LATCH was the one thing keeping me from buying one. But now I realize by the time this is out my booster rider will have to be in the third row full time which doesn't have LATCH anyway.:rolleyes:

I heard Peg Perego is coming out with a convertible....can you find out anything about this?

zactayaus

Can you comment on the new colors that appear to be on display? Is that a red one I see on the end? If so is the cover more like the red rock of the Frontier or the Crimson of the MA?

ETA: Do we know when the new ones will be available for purchase?

Spam

OMG the pink polka dot radian is awesome! That makes me want a Radian, although i have no girls currently, still it's pretty! And the rumi (essence air) in red looks ten times better then the white space capsule they had. A saw the flames and got excited, i wonder if that will be in the first release or second??

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

I heard Peg Perego is coming out with a convertible....can you find out anything about this?

QuassEE has an appointment with Peg Perego today and hopefully will get the goods!

Can you comment on the new colors that appear to be on display? Is that a red one I see on the end? If so is the cover more like the red rock of the Frontier or the Crimson of the MA?

ETA: Do we know when the new ones will be available for purchase?

We have lots more photos to come of patterns and suchi to come at some point. We're trying to get in the big news first as we can. Heather and Kecia have the notes and I can't recall the details on the rest, sorry!

Louisa

CPST Instructor

please tell me there will be some boy colours for the radian!!

i still think the rumi is stupid, it is less ugly now but 16in top slots, what?!?

Louisa

CPST Instructor

that looks like if a marathon and a coccoro had a baby!
hmm I'll have to wait for some more details, it looks like it is high on the base and small in the seat :(

JOII

monstah

That Peg seat looks crazy short. :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC