Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Snugride 35 for $58 at Walmart Online!

I had site to home, I believe. And paypal sent me the email, not Walmart.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Here's my response from them:

Thank you for contacting Walmart.com regarding information about why your order was cancelled.

While Walmart.com strives to provide accurate pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Walmart.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, Walmart.com shall have the right, at Walmart.com's sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, Walmart.com may, at Walmart.com's discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.

We are so sorry for the miscalculation of the price of Graco - SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat, Clairmont. We were going to contact you via email informing you of the situation that occurred last night around 10 PM sometime today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Caleb 11 yrs. 70lbs. 55" 5-steps Megan 8.5 yrs. 45lbs. 48" Harmony Literider
    Grace 6 yrs. 40lbs. 42" Nautilus
    Cameron 4 yrs. 34lb. 39" Radian XTSL
    Sally born 4/28 SR35, Zach born 4/28 Combi Coccoro

Quote Originally Posted by NannyMom View Post
    Those with canceled orders, did you have site to store or site to home shipping?
    Mine hasn't been cancelled yet. I paid with paypal and have site to store shipping. I also ordered on Friday.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

mine still says processing as well
    L 12/08 riding in a Zebra FR90 52lbs 48in
    J 12/11 riding rfing in a Laguna G4 BLVD 28lbs 35in

A 10/14 riding in a SS1!

Mine still says processing, my credit card says pending still, and mine was site to home.
    Mommy to L - 11.5 yrs, 160 lbs, 4'9" riding in seat belt
    F - 4.5 yrs, 33 lbs, 39" riding rear facing in a Graco extend2fit and Graco milestome
    A - 3 yrs, 32 lbs, 37" riding rear facing in a Graco extend2fit and Graco milestone

still processing, paid with giftcard which now shows 0.00 balance and paypal mastercard which shows completed authorization
    Austin 06/30/08 Tucker 07/30/2010 Elias 11/09/2011
    Brody 03/30/2013 ^Jamie^ 04/01/2015
    Rainbow coming February 2016

CPS Technician

Just now got an e-mail from them. Says the price was wrong so they will send me a $15 ecard to use on any online purchase.

At least I got $15 out of it. I didn't need the seat yet anyway but I'm still bummed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Caleb 11 yrs. 70lbs. 55" 5-steps Megan 8.5 yrs. 45lbs. 48" Harmony Literider
    Grace 6 yrs. 40lbs. 42" Nautilus
    Cameron 4 yrs. 34lb. 39" Radian XTSL
    Sally born 4/28 SR35, Zach born 4/28 Combi Coccoro

Guess it will just be a matter of time before I get the same e-mail!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post
    Guess it will just be a matter of time before I get the same e-mail!
    Is yours still saying "processing"?
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

Yes, it still says processing and that it will be delivered site to store between Oct 20 and 25. I am sure it's just taking them a while to get through all of the orders.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

I just got the walmart email with the gift card info. The egiftcard will be emailed within a week, I believe it said. One card per affected customer.

I just got an email from them saying that it's delayed. It said that if it isn't processed in the next 10 days that the order will automatically be cancelled.
    F - 4.5 yrs, 33 lbs, 39" riding rear facing in a Graco extend2fit and Graco milestome
    A - 3 yrs, 32 lbs, 37" riding rear facing in a Graco extend2fit and Graco milestone

I was refunded to PayPal.
    Just as well, certainly wasn't going to use the seat!

How do you get an egift card?
    I want one!
    Jonah 4/11/07 Avery 3/25/10 Noralee 10/14/11
    And my man from dream land, Sam
    RSTV, Coccoro, 2 Titans, Marathon, MyRide, Apt40, R100
    We do it in a Yaris!

Quote Originally Posted by ajtastad View Post
    I just got an email from them saying that it's delayed. It said that if it isn't processed in the next 10 days that the order will automatically be cancelled.
    Check your walmart.com account. I recieved the same email, but when I logged in it had already been cancelled for me.

I have still not been refunded.
    Austin 06/30/08 Tucker 07/30/2010 Elias 11/09/2011
    Brody 03/30/2013 ^Jamie^ 04/01/2015
    Rainbow coming February 2016

Mine was canceled today. Oh well So for the people who were offered egift cards, did you have to contact them?

Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Check your walmart.com account. I recieved the same email, but when I logged in it had already been cancelled for me.

I have still not been refunded.

I got the same email this morning, and on my Walmart acct it says canceled I didn't get offered a $15 gc like others have been though

I just checked the Wal-Mart site and my order has been canceled as well, except it says "due to lack of product availability." I haven't received an e-mail from them yet, and I hope that they do offer the e gift card because I could use that to buy a new baby monitor, which we need. If I don't hear from them, I will be calling. I think they should be offering that to everyone who had their order canceled.

Senior Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post
    I just checked the Wal-Mart site and my order has been canceled as well, except it says "due to lack of product availability." I haven't received an e-mail from them yet, and I hope that they do offer the e gift card because I could use that to buy a new baby monitor, which we need. If I don't hear from them, I will be calling. I think they should be offering that to everyone who had their order canceled.
    My order said it was cancelled due to lack of availability also. Today I recieved the email from Walmart saying it was a pricing error and told I would recieve a egift card in 7-10 days.
    Former CPST and Mom to
    C-13 years old, B-11 years old
    A-8 years old riding in a Harmony Youth Booster or Graco TurboBooster

Mine was cancelled too this morning with the same 'due to lack of availability'. I emailed them to say that I was a little disappointed in their lack of correspondence about the cancellation (I didn't get an email about it, just checked the site). I haven't heard from them yet, but I hope they will be offering the same egiftcard to everyone!

My email said "one giftcard per affected customer" would be issued. I am sure all of you will receive notification of the giftcard. Their communication has been slow and I am sure there are a LOT of orders to take care of.

The email I have so far is not even the egiftcard. It is a notification that an egiftcard will be emailed within 7 days. So it just takes time.