Snugride 35 for $58 at Walmart Online!

ADS

Angela

Do you think I could sell my rear adjust, brand new snugride 22 for $60 on CL or here? If so, I think I may just have to get this. :)

Spam

Don't you already have a SR32/35/SS1? :p

I wonder how long it'll take them to realize they forgot the "1" and cancel orders like Target did.

lol, yes but it expires next year so I have an excuse right?? This is a bad site for me to be on. I did sell my kf30 last week, and i'll list my ss1 for cheap on craigslist :p I have a problem 4 carseats in my living room and two strollers, i sold two other strollers this week as well :p

I'm waiting for the order cancellation notice too, someone had to forget the 1

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I made a snap decision and ordered one. I've been thinking I need a base for the SR35 I've been using baseless, and that's $40, so might as well get the seat too for a bit more.

We'll see if it actually comes. :)

NVMBR02

Well, it is gone now.

It let me order one about 2 mins. ago? :confused:

I don't even know that I need/want it. I have been debating trying a bucket with my almost 14 month old this winter. I am sure she will fit and with all of the activities we have it would be nice since she tends to fall asleep in the car. She hated the bucket as a baby though so I doubt it would work.

My sister is TTC though and I know money will be toght for them so it may work for her.

I am not holding my breath on actually getting it though...

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
I just ordered one. So don't need it right now but it's good for 6 years. I'll have a baby before it expires. And at this price....

Now we'll all see if it doesn't get cancelled. Mine says delivery should be the 20th.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC