Snugride 35 for $58 at Walmart Online!

ADS

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
Here's my response from them:

Thank you for contacting Walmart.com regarding information about why your order was cancelled.

While Walmart.com strives to provide accurate pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Walmart.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, Walmart.com shall have the right, at Walmart.com's sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, Walmart.com may, at Walmart.com's discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.

We are so sorry for the miscalculation of the price of Graco - SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat, Clairmont. We were going to contact you via email informing you of the situation that occurred last night around 10 PM sometime today.

Spam

still processing, paid with giftcard which now shows 0.00 balance and paypal mastercard which shows completed authorization

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
Just now got an e-mail from them. Says the price was wrong so they will send me a $15 ecard to use on any online purchase.

At least I got $15 out of it. I didn't need the seat yet anyway but I'm still bummed.

msg221

Yes, it still says processing and that it will be delivered site to store between Oct 20 and 25. I am sure it's just taking them a while to get through all of the orders.

Rosey

I just got the walmart email with the gift card info. The egiftcard will be emailed within a week, I believe it said. One card per affected customer.

Angela

I just got an email from them saying that it's delayed. It said that if it isn't processed in the next 10 days that the order will automatically be cancelled.

Spam

I just got an email from them saying that it's delayed. It said that if it isn't processed in the next 10 days that the order will automatically be cancelled.

Check your walmart.com account. I recieved the same email, but when I logged in it had already been cancelled for me.

I have still not been refunded.

mountainmama

Check your walmart.com account. I recieved the same email, but when I logged in it had already been cancelled for me.

I have still not been refunded.

I got the same email this morning, and on my Walmart acct it says canceled :( I didn't get offered a $15 gc like others have been though :(

msg221

I just checked the Wal-Mart site and my order has been canceled as well, except it says "due to lack of product availability." I haven't received an e-mail from them yet, and I hope that they do offer the e gift card because I could use that to buy a new baby monitor, which we need. If I don't hear from them, I will be calling. I think they should be offering that to everyone who had their order canceled.

NVMBR02

I just checked the Wal-Mart site and my order has been canceled as well, except it says "due to lack of product availability." I haven't received an e-mail from them yet, and I hope that they do offer the e gift card because I could use that to buy a new baby monitor, which we need. If I don't hear from them, I will be calling. I think they should be offering that to everyone who had their order canceled.

My order said it was cancelled due to lack of availability also. Today I recieved the email from Walmart saying it was a pricing error and told I would recieve a egift card in 7-10 days.

Angela

Mine was cancelled too this morning with the same 'due to lack of availability'. I emailed them to say that I was a little disappointed in their lack of correspondence about the cancellation (I didn't get an email about it, just checked the site). I haven't heard from them yet, but I hope they will be offering the same egiftcard to everyone!

Rosey

My email said "one giftcard per affected customer" would be issued. I am sure all of you will receive notification of the giftcard. Their communication has been slow and I am sure there are a LOT of orders to take care of.

The email I have so far is not even the egiftcard. It is a notification that an egiftcard will be emailed within 7 days. So it just takes time.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC