Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Snugride 35 for $58 at Walmart Online!

At 1:53 p.m. I got the e-mail from Wal-Mart saying my order was canceled and that I'd get the e- gift card within 7 days. At 2:37, I got the e-mail with the e- gift card! Guess I will go buy my baby monitor now!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

I got my email about the gift card yesterday morning but no giftcard yet. I'm buying another few bottles for Jack.

I just got my egift card email Not too bad (especially since I really didn't need the seat)!

I got the egiftcard just now. I'd rather have had the seat though cause i really do need it

I got a paypal refund, but nothing from walmart.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)