looking for a perfect stroller...

Danishbeauty

Not so perfect stroller, nice to dream huh? Anyway, I need your help find a perfect or almost perfect stroller for me.

I'm looking for a stroller with-

-reverisble handle
-child tray
-recline almost full for the baby
-parents'tray
-light
-affordable
-easy to open with one hand not like graco vienna which requires 2 hands

I have a graco vienna to use with infant carseat but I dont use infant carseat anymore and want to get rid of vienna stroller. Also, I have back problems that my doctor ordered me not to carry heavy things or try too hard on my back. I saw Peg Perego Vienna(used ones) on ebay and craigslist. They looks great but is it ok to buy used ones? or is there a stroller that can be affordable? I love love Maclearn but one con thing about those strollers, no child tray! Is there a universal child tray that I can get and put it on maclearn strollers? Just curious.

thanks in advance!
Amy

ADS

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
The only stroller that I think meets most of the criteria is the Peg Venenzia. It's really not "cheap" but it meets the following requirements you wanted:

-reverisble handle
-child tray
-recline almost full for the baby
-light

However, it doesn't have a

-parent tray
-easy to open with one hand not like graco vienna which requires 2 hands

It's a really super easy 2 handed fold though :) I love love love Peg Peregos. They're sooo worth the money!!!

mominabigtruck

I just bought a compass one at big lots that does all the things you said and it has nicer wheels. I was also looking at the venezia but everyone said the wheels were bad for outside so I had crossed that off of my list when I found the compass. I got mine for $40 and my almost 50lb 4.5yo can ride in it just fine.

Jordynsmama

I just bought a bumbleride from craigslist from someone-a 2006 model- flyer in Ruby for 175.00. Yaay I luv it! I think the reg price for the 2007 model is 330.00-...It is so nice-handles reverse so baby can face u, real easy to push, EASY to fold, reclines all the way, great for big kids too-my 4.5 yr old fits perfect. Has a cup holder for parents and universal carseat adapter.
Only thing missing is the child's tray-but u maybe can buy one.
I have a graco quattro tour I bought last yr and it is horrific.
So this is really nice compared.

Danishbeauty

Are you telling me that peg perego venezia arent good on grass/rocks trails? Hmm... could not find compass on ebay or craigslist. So, cant afford the full price for compass strollers. I could not find used bumbleride strollers either. Lots of people in my area sell peg perego venezia and graco strollers. Saw one ad for Macleran. Love the look of that stroller but no trays at all. Im curious about peg perego's reverisble handle... Do you ever use it when the baby is a bit older? worth the money or not at all? Im trying to cut down my requests for the stroller to make it more choices for me to look for. Im leaning to peg perego aria.. Peg Perego Aria strollers- good on grass/rocks trails? comfortable to ride in for the baby into toddlers? weight limit?

Thanks in advance.

Amy

Jordynsmama

I used a friends Aria when my dd was about 3 yrs a couple times and it was okay- I think about 6 months ago when I was looking for a new stroller(she still needs one for sleeping) and she was 4, we tried it and she didn't fit as well-I think the tray was pressing against her legs-But at age 2-3 it would be fine...
Does the handle change positions on that though?-b/c I didn't think so..The weight limit is 40lbs I think-
For just a easy stroller, minus the handle changing positions, is the graco metrolite-nothing fancy but is is EASY to deal with and cheap.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC