Wow. Poor baby. (Death mentioned)

ADS

monica-m

CPST Instructor
Re: Wow. Poor baby.

My MIL sent me this picture this morning

14ifzo2.jpg

My SIL works with the child's mother. The kids were properly restrained but as you can see by the car it was a terrible wreck. Such a tragedy.

poohbearkrazy

OMG! That poor precious baby boy and his family. I'll pray for their strength and courage during this extreamly trying time. :(

DahliaRW

Heartbreaking. Sometimes you can do everything right and it's still not enough. :( From the article, it sounds like he was most likely struck in the head by something...

lenats31

What a sad story. It sounds like he hurt his head on something - possible the rearseat back. It is likely that his seat rode too far towards the back of the car..OR the boot came to him.

Lena

xursusmaritimusx

its very sad. i have friends who know the family as well.
everyone was properly restrained. i think the force was just too much for a baby.

like someone said before, car seats will help to save lives but it wont save every life.

sad sad sad.... all of our hearts go out to this family.

CarSeatPoncho

Heartbreaking. :sad:

Like Dahlia said, you can do everything right and it's still not enough. Other people's mistakes still intrude. I'm so sorry.

What was the Yukon driver's story?

firemomof3

Sad story and once again, some accidents are unsurvivable :( I will be saying a prayer for that family tonight

JMacSanDiego

Very, very sad. I have heard people say that some crashes are unsurvivable, which is true. No matter what precautions you take, there's no guarantee (even for adults). I feel so bad for this family and I don't even know them.

huimeilei

I have a friend from online who is friends with the family. We know each other from an online knitting group so a bunch of us are putting together a blanket for the family. Such a sad thing to happen :(

glockchick

Very, very sad. I have heard people say that some crashes are unsurvivable, which is true. No matter what precautions you take, there's no guarantee (even for adults). I feel so bad for this family and I don't even know them.

Yes. I think this is what got me. We can do our absolute best and it may not be enough. :(

I'm praying for that family.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC