can someone measure the parkway sg

please for me? at the widest point I guess, I am toying with the idea of not getting a 3rd row in a car I am looking at, the rear seat is 56 inches and change at hips.. I have a frontier that I measured 20 inches, and I can use a radian for Nolan, I am planing to buy Julianna a parkway sg in a few days so I wanted to check and see if this would work.. honestly if I use the radian and the sg is narrow enough I bet I could make it work and save some money. hmm

ADS
The measurements spreadsheets show:
Widest External Width of Base: 17"
Widest External Width of HighBack Portion: 18.5"

Thank you that is exactly what I needed, and OMG it just might work I estimated 20 inches
So 18.5 plus 20 plus the 14 inch base of the radian..... I mean it would mean I would be giving up my true fit, efta, and my ride 65 which is really sad, but I really should do this the cheapest way and adding a 3rd row adds money that I don't need to spend if I don't have to.. I am going to install my car seats tomorrow in the car and see what I can work out. BRinging the radian and frontier 80 the only booster I have right now foor Julianna is the os parkway, so I will remind myself that the new one is wider when I do it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC