Radian cover

broken4u05

Ok so on another thread we were talking about the radian covers and how they do not sell them alone. I would really like a black or grey cover for mine. Does anyone have an extra that they do no need and is selling? I know this is a long shot but i want one so i am asking. Thanks

ADS

JaRylan

I have a black/grey one and a blue/grey one but I keep the second one in my trunk in case the first one gets leaked on. Sorry. The only reason I have 2 covers is because they said I could keep the cover off the short-strap that I was returning directly to the distributor. Maybe if enough people call SKJP they'll start selling the covers.

JaRylan

Contact Sunshine Kids

Sunshine Kids North America
25612 74th Avenue South
Kent, WA 98032 USA
Toll-free: 1-888-336-7909
Phone: 1-253-859-5700
Fax: 1-253-859-5800
Email: us-sales@skjp.com

I would try customer service first and then Russ Berger if need be. While you're talking to them would you mention that the seat needs one more crotch position for bigger kids, I know I'm not the only one who finds it a little tight. I'm hoping if enough people mention this it will be taken into consideration at some point.

broken4u05

Yeah i need that too. I have a 4 year old about 45 pound kid in it and it is hard to buckle it up sometimes. Thanks i guess i will call tomorrow sometime. Do you know if they get busy like britax does because i think the best time for me to call is about lunch time because of work but i do not want to be on hold all day

rescuedcat

Senior Community Member
While you're talking to them would you mention that the seat needs one more crotch position for bigger kids, I know I'm not the only one who finds it a little tight. I'm hoping if enough people mention this it will be taken into consideration at some point.

I mentioned it to Russ, and this is what he said...

"Center buckle position – Radian’s third buckle position is 7.5” from the seat back, about the same distance as the Marathon. The only thing I can think of is that your upholstery may be pulling up (?) I will also check into that and let you know."

He never did get back to me about it.

solmama

I had to contact Sunshine Kids when our chest clip broke a week after receiving the seat (something wrong with the plastic, I think). Anyway, I ended up speaking to the director because the "customer service" person would not send me a clip (it took 3 calls from me and one from my husband!) and then sent it UPS Ground-it took 5 days! Apparently my daughter's safety was not as important to them as to me. So, in all this I learned that Sunshine Kids has only 4 employees who wear a variety of hats! As a result their plates are often full and response times slow. Best of luck to you!

I'm interested in having an extra Radian cover on hand as well. The one I own is Coastal Blue, and I'd like another in that color, but as an extra I'm not going to be picky. Just thought I'd throw that out there, too! :)

canadianmom2three

Broken, I think I pm'd you about yours before, I have an extra granite,and I'm still wavering. I really wanted the champaigne because of the black edging, but if only I could see yours (is it called desert or something...) irl I would be able to better decide - is it an orangy tan or a browny tan?

broken4u05

I think it looks more brown. Yeah i dont really need an extra cover i just want a black one or black/grey so if you wanted to trade that is fine. I just love dark seats. I am not sure how i could show it to you in real life. It does not look bad i just love dark. I guess tomorrow i could take a close up photo of it if that helps? To me the outside looks a lot like sand (not yellow at all though) and light brown in the middle. Just let me know

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC