how would you set up a sorento by kia if you were me

here is my plan if I do go with this car..

Nolan rear facing behind the passenger, Fiona ffing behind the driver then I was going to have Julianna in her booster in the little third row.. do you all think this is a good way to do it?
She would have to climb through the back or over the middle seat, not perfect, but honestly budget wise we have to deal with certain inconviences to have a safe car, (long story but our minivan is no longer even safe but I won't go into all the details)

Anyways we did look at the borrego but the sorento is better for gas milage, and it is the same seat set up honestly. just more trunk space. (we already are adding a cargo net of course lol)
Do you think I could actually 3 across it, I have enough radians if this is the best option, I would just sell the other seats, (I three across dhs passat with two radians and the parkway, I could do the same in the sorento if need be.. But It would be nice to have the option of using that third row.
Advice would be great! not to mention that I want Fiona to stay in the frontier and have that become her booster when she turns 6, But Nolan always has the radian option for years to come.

ADS
Oh wait I probably cant install a seat in the center of the second row cause of the seatbelt buckle being further over, I would have to study it and try it I guess on sat. so maybe I am stuck with the booster in the way back.

Melanie

Does the third row have a folding split? It wouldn't be too bad if you can leave 1 side folded down and she can climb in through the hatch. I frequently do that in my vehicle.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC