Where to buy a Radian?

Kristy00

A friend of mine is looking to get a narrow seat for her van - I recommended the Radian, but I can't find where to buy it! Is it available at any regular stores like toys r us?

ADS

sparkyd

Where do you live? There are several online stores that sell it, but if you want to know where to buy it in person we'll need to know where you are. It is often the more "boutique" or specialty stores that sell it.

dogmelissa

You can enter a postal code here: http://www.skjp.com/en-CA/dealer_locator and it will pull up all retailers that carry SK products. I would highly recommend calling before going as many locations only carry their accessories and not the actual car seats.

They also have a list on online retailers if you're not able to find a brick & mortar store near you (though I'm sure you know that the Radians are best tried before purchasing due to their often difficult installs).

Good luck, HTH,
Melissa

selinajean

I wouldn't rely too much on the website. It tells me that there are no dealers within a 200 mile radius of my postal code and I know that there is a boutique about 5 minutes away as well as TJ's about an hour and a half away. Probably better to post your location here and if we can't help then kijiji is a good second option. We had luck with that one a few months back for a gentleman in Ontario. Numerous emails within minutes from helpful parents in his area. :)

dingohate

There are many online retailers but if you want to try the seat first the Bay now carries them! (in one not-that-thrilling cover! LOL)

dogmelissa

I wouldn't rely too much on the website. It tells me that there are no dealers within a 200 mile radius of my postal code and I know that there is a boutique about 5 minutes away as well as TJ's about an hour and a half away.

I would agree the website isn't great, but I had success with using the 50 mile radius with my postal code. Anything bigger and it seems to get confused.

Melissa

selinajean

I would agree the website isn't great, but I had success with using the 50 mile radius with my postal code. Anything bigger and it seems to get confused.

Melissa

I've tried all of the distance options and none work. :( Which reminds me that I need to let my friend know that her shop isn't on there!

Keeanh

I've tried all of the distance options and none work. :( Which reminds me that I need to let my friend know that her shop isn't on there!

Oooh, where's this? All this time I thought I'd have to go to Kelowna to try one out. Don't suppose she carries the BJCMD too (the other thing I was going to try at TJ's)??

ETA: Never mind, I found it :love:

selinajean

Oooh, where's this? All this time I thought I'd have to go to Kelowna to try one out. Don't suppose she carries the BJCMD too (the other thing I was going to try at TJ's)??

ETA: Never mind, I found it :love:

BJCMD ???? Help a girl out. ;)

For anyone else in the BC interior, Growth Spurts in Salmon Arm carries the Radian. She will let you try out an install in your car, and she will order in one with a different cover if needed. :D

Keeanh

BJCMD ???? Help a girl out. ;)

For anyone else in the BC interior, Growth Spurts in Salmon Arm carries the Radian. She will let you try out an install in your car, and she will order in one with a different cover if needed. :D

LOL! It's the Baby Jogger City Mini Double. I phoned around (there aren't too many baby places in SA :rolleyes:) and I'm like "Oh, you have the Radian, you must be Selina's friend". I probably weirded her out :p.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC