Help fitting 3 carseats across the back seat

L

LucianaSerp

Hello,

I own a 2008 Civic 4 doors and I was just wondering if it is possible to fit a FF MA, RF Baby trend w base, and a Britax Frontier. I will help a friend for awhile and this are the car seats we have.

Thanks,

ADS

glockchick

I have an 01 Civic and I don't know how different they are, but there is no way I could fit anything next to a Frontier. It's halfway into the middle seat due to the dang "bump" of the seat by the door.

Here's the space left in the middle between a Frontier and MA
IMG_0245.jpg

I don't have a pic, but I also had a rfing MA and ffing BLVD installed and my supper skinny 6 year old couldn't even squeeze in to sit between them.

U

Unregistered

I've not been in a Civic, but when my 3rd son was born, I was panicking as my 4-yr-old was in a Frontier, my 2-yr-old in my oldest's hand-me-down Evenflo and there was NO way I was fitting an infant carrier (Graco snugride) in there. I had/have an '07 Magnum.

I ended up having to put my 2-yr-old in the middle with an Sunshine Kids Radian80SL as that was the ONLY seat that would fit. And then it was a tight fit.

My best advice is to find a store that will allow you the opportunity to try some car seats out out in the parking lot and figure out your configuration. It's what I did and the place where I went was oh-so helpful

sopapia

there is no way... i don't even know if i can fit those 3 in my accord and that's bigger than a civic. your best bet is to buy the radian... frontiers are bigger than the marathon and i doubt you can even fit 2 marathons in the back of a civic with the baby seat. i know people have gotten 3 radians to fit in the back of the civic.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC