MySpace Anyone?

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
Just wondering if any fellow CPS Fanatics had a MySpace? :eek: I have a lot of moms and fellow students, but no car seat kings and queens

It's private at the moment, but I add everyone once I figure out who you are :whistle:

MySpace

ADS

mommy2jana

Oh sorry! I forgot that I had it set like that! I kept getting weird friend requests! I'll go change it now! :)

Jordynsmama

OMG u guys are all too old for a myspace;)
I luved my myspace, but my dd's dad gave me a hard time so I deleted it. :( I should do one now and make it all about carseat safety, organic foods, ap parenting and everything else to totally annoy my already annoyed friends and ex friends who think I am crazy and fanatical-that would be so funny. I will seriously contemplate that.
lol. :D

scatterbunny

Hehe, my entire MySpace is about carseat stuff! :p I should throw in some organics info and cloth diapering info to round it out.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC