Britax Boulevard Paisley Fabric (PICS)

equilibrium

I said somewhere that I would try to get pics of the paisley fabric when we received our (cnd) Boulevard 65 to share. Not sure if this helps at all but here goes. I mostly wanted to try to show the texture, the denim like material and also the paisley material. Note, they were taken by iphone cam so I could probably take camera shots if anyone wants to see more, something in particular or I can enlarge them. The denim like material has some stretch obviously and looks like a dark pair of jeans although feels smooth. It is a little like the feeling of Onyx cover I found, in terms of hotness I think. It feels a bit like it might get cold in the winter and warm in the hotter weather :( but I could be wrong. I will put it through the test!

IMG_0400.JPG

IMG_0401.JPG

IMG_0402.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

Last edited:
ADS

Chila88

Oh my I'm sooooooo jealous! I opted to make the economical decision and buy my older DD a FrontierXT and pass her BV down to DD2, instead of buying a BV65. Economical is soooooo boring!!!!! :p If I'd been more frivalous there would be a Paisley BV riding in my van right now. Enjoy yours....it looks so beautiful!!!!

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
That's lovely. While feminine, it's not insanely girly. I can totally see a boy sitting in that. :whistle:

I'm actually debating letting my 3.5yr old twin (boy) use it as his primary seat since it has SIP over his DC while he is rf'ing. Once he goes back to his FR85, I will put his sister in it. I like that it's relatively neutral, but not boring!

equilibrium

We bought it for my son. It's gorgeous and is smooth and soft and since it's in a black grey blueish colour palette it can work for boys for sure! Try to see it in person....it's sooo lovely!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC