Frontier 85 and CCO in 2011 Odyssey

tl01

I took my seats to the dealership to see how they fit next to each other. I wanted to see how the wider spacing would help and if I'd still be able to flip an outboard seat forward to allow people to get to the back more easily if I had two seats next to each other. I really want to try the set up with the Frontier 85 and the BLVD70 so if anyone who has a BLVD 70 wants to meet at a Honda dealership in the San Diego area... let me know.. b/c that would be awesome. I want to see if I scoot the middle seat forward, if I can flip the outboard seat up.

***Disclaimer*** The Frontier is not tethered and it could be pushed back a bit further on the seat. The is installed tightly. The CCO is also tight but not installed quite right. I was in a big rush b/c someone else wanted to test drive the car. I just wanted to get the seats in so I could see how they fit. I didn't have kids with me so there was no chance we were going anywhere with kids in the seats;).

Frontier 85
39412af4.jpg

From the side
31d40da8.jpg

Almost head on
5902f6dc.jpg

Side clearance not using wide mode.. I'd want to keep the outboard child as far from the door as possible.
cef609e1.jpg

CCO with wide spacing
9c838e4f.jpg

With seat flip up to allow access.. just barely clears.
8c185f88.jpg

Another view
543fc3da.jpg

ADS

amyd

Thanks for the pics. We're waiting for it to come to Canada so we can go test drive it. I want one, badly:eek:

tl01

No, I was going to but then the other couple had already arrived. I plan to return perhaps with my radian too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC