Nicholas' car seat video

Sarah62008

Senior Community Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxU_ii2_TRM"]YouTube - Extended Rear Facing--Nicholas[/ame]

BTW That is my mom and step-dad laughing in the background. They still think I'm dumb for having DS RF, and that I'm crazy, overprotective, etc. But it was my birthday so I asked if they could stop making smart ass comments for 2 min so I could take the video. They complied...sort-of....This was take 3. O yea I'm in "mommy-voice" the whole time. LOL sorry, it was the only thing that kept him from fussing.

ADS

Morganthe

He's very very cute. LOL, he looks as if he's trying to humour the crazy lady. Very tired looking. He did great. :thumbsup:

I don't hear anything much in the background other than just general voices. FWIW, your mom and stepfather's attitude about your son's safety and comfort is condescending and very short sighted. Sad, very sad. :(

I can't help but wonder though, because I was surprised to see the car moving. How was YOUR seatbelt and safety position during the filming 3x of this movie? :eek: :duck:

monstah

He's very very cute. LOL, he looks as if he's trying to humour the crazy lady. Very tired looking. He did great. :thumbsup:

I don't hear anything much in the background other than just general voices. FWIW, your mom and stepfather's attitude about your son's safety and comfort is condescending and very short sighted. Sad, very sad. :(

I can't help but wonder though, because I was surprised to see the car moving. How was YOUR seatbelt and safety position during the filming 3x of this movie? :eek: :duck:

:yeahthat: To the first two paragraphs.

I have no idea what you are talking about with the third though. She has arms. I'd probably have that reaction if she jumped into the cargo area to get an action shot. :p :p

Morganthe

I have no idea what you are talking about with the third though. She has arms. I'd probably have that reaction if she jumped into the cargo area to get an action shot. :p :p

Yeah, she has arms, but you there was a whole bunch of 'out there' side ways shots, especially through the back window that made me think that she was leaning and twisting herself around in her own seat. :whistle:

mamakc

oh my what a cutie! I love how upright that seat is... I'm not getting along w/ my radians lately... :)

JerseyGirl'sMama

Yeah, he sure is a cutie! :D

And I'm sorry your parents choose to act like that. It baffles me, this attitude, when all you are doing is keeping your son the safest possible. :thumbsdown:

Not being snarky at all, what was the point of the video? :eek:

Sarah62008

Senior Community Member

I might have leaned a bit...:duck:I can reach almost all the way across his seat from where I was sitting in a seatbelt the right way. I also have a big screen on my camera so I can hold it all the way out with my arm extended and generally still see everything I'm filming. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC