For Sale or Trade Graco Prentis MyRide65

arly1983

*SOLD*

Like new condition, used for 6 weeks. DOM 7/28/10. All pads and instructions.

My DS hates this seat and I will take a trade for almost any other low profile seat that he will fit in (21 months, 30 lbs) and will add paypal to make an even trade.

Offering locally in Tampa/Orlando/Lakeland and surrounding areas. $80 local pickup OBO.

***I now have an EUC Bartlett cover with all pads as well: MyRide with both covers for $99 local pickup***

I also would sell the prentis cover set separately for $50 ppd or best offer. No flaws and all pads included.

2ef9fbff.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Sarah62008

Senior Community Member
If it doesn't work out locally I can trade you a Roundabout 50. My DS still fits very well in it but he likes the Graco MyRide way better. His stats are 27months, 23lbs, 14in torso, 33in head-to-toe

SAM_1065.jpg

Here is a close up stock photo of the pattern
ra50.jpg

arly1983

Also if someone is willing to ship me their seat and then me ship my seat in your box back to you then I will consider shipping depending on cost. I have done this before and you can ask for references and I. Have loads of feedback here and many other sites.

Of course this would only work if the myride could fit into your box.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC