inexpensive stroller that has baby facing Mom ???

I saw the new Graco Flip It has the option to have baby facing you. It retails for $150, but on sale for $130. Are there any others in the price range or maybe cheaper? I think I am going to skip the infant bucket seat with this baby, so I'd like baby to be able to face me in the stroller. I do babywear, but there will be lots of times where I will need a stroller (we visit the zoo and aquarium and such often)

ADS

Spam

The contours options stroller is one http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kolcraft-Contours-3-Wheel-Standard-Stroller-Cinnamon/13004572 I have one and like it, it's a little on the heavy side and the seat back is short, but for babies i love it.

First years also has one the indigo http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...110944&ci_sku=B002WB2GKW&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001 and they also have the wave that costs more http://www.target.com/First-Years-W...om_size-bin,target_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

I haven't played with either of those, but if the indigo would have been available when I bought my contours I may have gone with that one. They can be found cheaper through searches.

mom2juliarose

I would NOT go with the Flip-It. I "test drove" one at BRU and one at Baby Depot (BRU has regular floors, Baby Depot was carpeted), and when the handle is flipped, the darn thing is hard to push! The wheels don't swivel in the front if the baby is facing towards you, which means making turns and stuff a challenge... I couldn't imagine doing it with a baby in there (for both I just had the car seat snapped in)!

Also, when the Flip-It was in its most upright position for the baby to be facing you, it was still pretty reclined... I don't know how much a baby would like that as they get older. DD always wanted to sit up.

EmmaGrace'sMom

I have the First Years Indigo and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I get comments on it ALL the time!

A Keyfit snaps perfectly on the carseat adapter. I don't use it that way often, but for super quick trips it is much better than carrying the seat!

poohbear

The Indigo is great and can sometimes be found on Amazon as low as $115 (and kohls.com with a kohls charge for $120). It has many really nice features and for only $50 more than a snap n go, such a great deal! I wish it had been available when I had DS.

Please do not get the Flip It. It was a good idea poorly executed by Graco. It is awful to steer and a horrible disappointment.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC