Evenflo Victory 5??

U

Unregistered

Just wondering any opinions on this seat. Also wondering how easily the straps can be adjusted rear facing. I tried my son in it today and he seemed comfortable in it, but I don't hear much about this seat. He is a big boy, he is 4 1/2 months and was 26 1/2 inches at 4 months and 17 pounds..
Thanks!

ADS

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
The Victory is just a slightly nicer version of the Evenflo Titan. If it fits your budget, I'd suggest comparing it to the Graco ComfortSport. They both have pros and cons, and you should try them both out before deciding one way or the other. Also, sometimes one will fit better in a given vehicle than the other, so make sure whatever you get fits in YOUR vehicle.

In my experience, the adjuster on the Titan tends to be very STIFF. I'm not sure if it gets easier with use. I think the ComfortSport is slightly easier. The location of the adjuster on the ComfortSport makes it difficult to access rear facing IN SOME VEHICLES.

If you have any specific questions, we can try to answer them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC